Happy Thanksgiving !!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nngbwh

Proud member of Throwdown
Supporting Member
I want to wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving. Canada Thanksgiving is over, but wishing our Canadian friends a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.:D

I am truly grateful for my health & will not ever take it for granted! Happy Thanksgiving. ...

fireworksburst.gif
turkydance1.gif
fireworksburst.gif

HAPPY AND SAFE THANKSGIVING TO ONE AND ALL

bananas.gif

th_turkey2.gif

Let me also add a Happy Thanksgiving to all. I am 4 weeks post-op today and am not only thankful for the successful surgery but for all on this forum who have guided me both pre and post-op. I will be forever grateful.

Happy Thanksgiving. I'm also thankful for my friends here at VR.com and the support I've recieved. Also very thankful that I can enjoy Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years "out" of the hospital unlike last year. It's good to be alive.

A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL AMERICA. y'all from somewhere else are welcome to come to dinner! We are havin turkey, ham, dressing, cranberry sauce, broccoli casserole, rolls, asparagus, etc. plus punkin pie!

Back