Happy Birthday to you HANK!

• Thread starter Mike in Florida
  • Start date
Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANK!

HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD ONE. THIS SITE HAS BEEN SUCH A HUGE HELP TO ME AND TO SO MANY PEOPLE. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK AND EFFORT.

DIANNE

Belated, but sincere

Belated, but sincere

First day in living memory that I didn't get into VR.com.........and I missed your Birthday Hank.

I know you had a good day - Have many, many more.

Happy Birthday, Hank, albeit belated! Didn't find this thread till today, but certainly am grateful to you for creating and maintaining this website.

Without what you have done and are doing here, my encounter with heart valve surgery would have been a whole different ball game, and surely not nearly as good a one.

Thanks again and again and here's a toast :D to many more birthdays for you.

Hippy pippy pappy

Hippy pippy pappy

Many warm and happy returns, Hank. You have above our own family greeting, taken from Winnie the Pooh = Hippy Pippy Pappy Bithudidday (Owl's attempt to spell Happy Birthday!).

While on voluntary and involuntary misspellings (rife in a medium this fantastically fluid), found myself wondering whether, in your reply, "kucky" meant you deemed yourself "lucky" or "kooky" to be in with this crowd. I think it might be both! One of the blessings of this kind of community is freedom to be a bit kooky and let it all hang out -- emotions, needs, hopes, fears as well as "facts"! Sounds to me like the best kind of therapy and the only way to deal with something as heavy and in need of leavening humanity as valve surgery.

Peter

Latest posts

Back