Happy Birthday Pegne

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGY! I hope you do something special today to celebrate your special day. I also hope you have many more in the coming years. :D

have a good one

have a good one

Peggy - I can't outdo Ross, but please accept my humble Happy Birthday greetings. Hope you get lots of hugs and kisses. Chris

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEGGY! I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY! :)

IT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY OUT TODAY! I BELIEVE IT"S GOING TO BE 65 DEGREES! PERFECT!

MAY YOU HAVE MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MORE BIRTHDAYS! ENJOY!

From one midwesterner to another.
Happy Birthday!
Hope your day is great
carbo

Partytime...

Partytime...

Have a good birthday and a great day Peggy..

Thanks a bunch

Thanks a bunch

Thanks a bunch Ross, Ann, Bonnie, Chris, Sylvia, Carbo and Billy. Mark, I wouldn't want to be 28 again. I'm having too much fun being 42. My family took me for prime rib at my favorite place last night. My nephew turned 3 on the 20th so were going to his birthday party today. Lorraine, it is a perfect day and I will enjoy. Thanks again Peggy

Peggy,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PEGGY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

AND MMMMAAAAANNNNNYYYY MORE!

Have A Great Day!
Gail

Happy Day to you..mmm...I want some of that cake Billy sent you...LOL! It'd be fun to have Ross' party time pix too. PrimeRib sounds the best, tho! Over 40 IS a GOOD time!!!! Enjoy!

Zip/Joan

Happy birthday Peggy, I hope you have a great day! Are you going to see Leah? SHe is so precious! ENjoy your day, and here's wishing you many more wonderful birthdays!

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday

Hi Peggy,

Best wishes for a very happy birthday and a fantastic year ahead!

You're at a very good point in your life and you are so wise to realize it. Enjoy each day and every year and all the blessings that you will continue to receive.

Ron K

Wow, Peggy -- I was away from the computer for a day and missed your birthday entirely. Many, many happy returns!

Don't forget, though, we are not getting older -- we're getting better. We simply celebrate anniversaries of our 39th birthdays (if you remember Jack Benny, he was always 39)! This advice came from my mom, who has celebrated 41 anniversaries of that 39th birthday.

Happy, Happy!

To all

To all

Thanks again guys for all the birthday wishes. I had a wonderful b-day. Your right Steve we are getting better. Like I said before I wish I would have turned 40 something years ago. This IS the best time of my life. Peggy

Latest posts

Back