Happy Birthday Mr. Stephens!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Hehehe, another year gone bye. Your being awfully quite lately. Are you going to make me release the hounds?

Happy Birthday! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Johnny

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Johnny

I hope you have a Very Special Day and many more to come. :)
Take Care

Another Happy Birthday, Coming Your Way....

Another Happy Birthday, Coming Your Way....

Have A Happy Happy Birthday, and Many Many More to follow!!! Harrybaby666 :D :D :D :D

Thanks all

Thanks all

Thanks to all of you wonderful folks for your birthday wishes! :D :D So far, it's been a fairly uneventful day.

I have admittedly turned into more of a lurker - I'm not able to log in as frequently as I used to, and by the time I get to a thread I find that most of the salient points have already been covered. I will try to chime in more, but rest assured that I peek at the site daily.

I'm doing pretty well from a heart perspective - INR steady and no new developments with the 2 mechanicals (yay). I'm still struggling with my weight, and working out 3 - 4 times a week. My high doses of beta blockers are still limiting how hard I can push the exercise. My doc is promising to work with me to possibly reduce the dose once some other things are resolved. My last lab work showed a continued rise in my AC-1 glucose levels, so now I'm wrestling with diabetes (boo). I have read that the new diuretic I'm on can cause a rise in blood sugar, so I will raise that with him later this month at my follow up visit. He is threatening (boo) to "put you on pills" if I don't get it under control. BRING IT! I'LL JUST ADD THEM TO THE OTHER 16 PILLS I TAKE. :eek:

*sigh* (apologies to Cort)

I've taken a new job (at the same employer) in the last few months, and it's much more demanding of my time. I have fewer opportunities to post here when I should be working (like now, but HEY, it's my BIRTHDAY). I started it the same week as the reunion, so I had to cancel at the last minute. Maybe next year.

Once again, THANK YOU ALL for the warm wishes. I'll try to be less of a stranger.

Johnny

Johnny Stephens said:
I have read that the new diuretic I'm on can cause a rise in blood sugar, so I will raise that with him later this month at my follow up visit. Johnny
What might this drug be Johnny? I'm wondering about mine. :confused:

I am right there with you....

I am right there with you....

Johnny Stephens said:
I

I'LL JUST ADD THEM TO THE OTHER 16 PILLS I TAKE. :eek:

Johnny

Just wanted you to know I am right there with you....not counting the insulin, or the asthma meds, I take about 20 meds....Frustrating and horrible isn't it...LOL Take Care, Harrybaby666 :eek: :D :eek: :D :D

Happyyy BBBiirrtthhhdddaayyy!!!

Happyyy BBBiirrtthhhdddaayyy!!!

To You!!!And many more!!

Happy Birthday Johnny! Hope you're day is more eventful (..but in the good kind of way! ;) ..)

Cheers and best wishes,
Anna : )

Latest posts

Back