Happy Birthday Christian

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Happy Birthday Christian ! I hope you have many more in the years ahead. I'd also like to see you around here more often too. ;) :D

Happy Birthday, Christian

Happy Birthday, Christian

Your last post was to our Precious Ross last Sept..wishing him the best. Let us hear from you:) :) Happy very Birthday. Bonnie:) :)

Hello. Ross, I got your e-mail. Thanks.

I haven't been around much because there really hasn't been any urgency in my wife's situation (my wife has MVP and regurgitation). We've been told it's too early for surgery and that there hasn't been any change in her condition in at least 8 years. We might find ourselves in the exact same boat eight years from now. So all my frantic research last summer was for naught. :)

I check in every once in a while to keep current on the surgeries/recoveries. I just haven't had much to say.

Best wishes to all of you.

So all my frantic research last summer was for naught.
No it wasn't. You learned a great deal that will be a value to you and your wife for years to come. You can never have enough education in these matters. ;)

Latest posts

Back