Happy Birhday Evelyn

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y

Yaps

1008-013-44-1042.gif

THANKS, YAPS.......

This one is especially significant.....the BIG 60.....I'm having a little trouble with it, too, I must admit. Well, there's not alot of choice, maybe I could be Jack Benny and stay 59.....hmmm. The bestest treat is that we're going to Disney and will celebrate there next week.....Today, I'm just going to teach in jail.....nothing big....Thanks for the well wishes.

Evelyn

Evelyn,
Does this reflect your mixed thoughts on this birthday?!;)
Enjoy your day . . . are you doing a volunteer event today (teaching in jail?)
Happy Birthday!

HappyBirthdaycat.jpg

Hey you are only 50 +10;) that isn't as big as 60!

Have a wonderful day!!

Evelyn,

Let's do the Jack Benny thing. My mother and I used to claim we were both the same age as Jack (I think he maintained that he was 39 for about 40 years. . . ), just that she had more anniversaries of the birthday than I did.

Any way you do it, enjoy it and have lots more!

Wishing you a very happy birthday! I hope that #60 is the best year yet.

Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Evelyn
Happy Birthday To You

And May You Have Many, Many More.:) :) :)

Happy Birthday!! And, I guess..... have a great day in jail!! :p

Wishing you a very fun and laughter filled celebration at Disney. We're only as old as we feel.....sounds like you have no plans to feel old at your celebration.

:) Marguerite

Have a very happy birthday

Have a very happy birthday

Evelyn!! Didn't you know, per Suzanne Somers 60 is the NEW 40!!! SS just turned 60 herself. :D

Hope the coming year brings wonderful, exciting things for you.

Christina L

Thank you all for your words......I sure hope you're right about 60 being the new 40......and I'm really liking Jack Benny's ideas right about now.....It's after 8, I just got home from Jail and plan to watch the mets and go to bed......not my plan to spend my b'day that way, but it's ok.....Mickey awaits.....

Much thanks and sympathy.....

Ev

Back