Happy 4th of July

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Clicker! What a weekend! Live 8, three nights of fireworks, baseball...I need to go back to work and rest! :)

I was really disappointed with the Live 8 TV coverage. Too many commercials and the would edit the songs down! Terrible! I read were the internet had the best show, but I still live in this cave with dial-up. Happy 4th Folks! Will

Thanks Clicker

Thanks Clicker

But, TOO much rain in Georgia..Today..Hope they can get the fireworks off..and the Atlanta Braves can play.. Ruins my age 90 year old Daddy's Day..when they get rained out.. :p Bonnie

I took Friday off and picked up 2 of my granddaughters Thursday night. 3 other granddaughters came in on Friday and 2 other grandkids(1 boy 1 girl) came on Saturday. We had a wonderful 4th. My house was loud and full of laughter all weekend. The pool got tons of use and they ate everything in sight. It was so quiet when they left Monday. I am looking forward to when they can all come again. 2 couldn't make it. My 14 year old grandson was in Fla. and my 10 year old granddaughter lives in Kentucky.

I know they grow up so fast. It seems like just yesterday my kids were little. My sons are 35 & 37 and my daughter is 31. But, when they are home they still are sneaking food when I'm cooking and giving me a hard time about being so short. I am only 4' 11''. 5 of my grandkids are taller than me already.

Latest posts

Back