Granbonny's one year anniversary

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

John Cochran

Bonnie,
Congratulations today on your one-year anniversary since your surgery! Your cheerfulness, good humor and valued opinions add so much to this forum. Now that this first year is behind you, I hope that you can look forward to many many years of good health and happiness!

Best wishes, and we love you!

--John

Ah, now I feel bad! I got on here last night late to wish you a Happy 1 Year Anniversary and got involved with another problem, then forgot to post. This is really the first time today that I've gotten to sit for a few minutes to do it and my Ya Ya brother got to you first. Oh well, win some, lose some.

HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY GRANBONNY!

I do hope you have many more healthy and free of trouble anniversaries in the future.

Bonnie, wishing you the best on your one year. It's a wonderful feeling to make that one year. Love,martha

Hi Bonnie,

Congrats on your 1 year anniversary!

May you have many more healthy ones coming your way in the future.

Rob

Adding my "me too's", Bonnie. May you have so many healthful anniversaries that this all seems just a dim memory...and not because of pumpheadedness!

Bonnie, endless congrats and best wishes. You're such a great member of this family - you've certainly made me (and I'm sure numerous others) welcome.

Go paint the town red.

Georgia

HEY BONNIE!!

WOOHOO!! Congratulations on your Big Day!! Certainly beats last year, huh??!! I bet this is one year that you aren't sorry to say goodbye to. I hope your one-year checkup (if you are having one) shows that all is A-OK 100% and doing great! It's been great to get to know you on this site. I hope you are off somewhere in your RV today with your hubby and/or grandkids, enjoying the beautiful spring weather! Best wishes and many more healthy years ahead!!

Jennie

Congratulations Bonnie

Congratulations Bonnie

My, how time flies. Bonnie, my heartfelt congratulations on this big milestone, and sincere best wishes for many more years of good health!

Sincerely,
Johnny

BONNIE! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

I'M SURE YOU ARE GLAD YOU"RE OVER THE FIRST YEAR HUMP!

ENJOY YOUR SPECIAL DAY! MAY YOU HAVE MANNY MANNY MANNY MANNY MORE ANNIVERSARIES!

I"M VERY GLAD YOU ARE A PART OF OUR WONDERFUL FAMILY! YOU HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL TO MANY MEMBERS!

Bonnie

Bonnie

Congrats to you. Hope you continue to enjoy good health. Peggy

Bonnie, congrats on the milestone. May good health follow you the rest of the days of your life!

Dear Miss G.B. - goshohgosh - you have made it one year and ain't it wonderful. I can tell by your postings this past year you are glad to be alive and well. Keep happy, keep smilin, keep lovin that fella and keep on truckin - or travelin in anything you want to travel in......Sincere congratulations and Love - Ann

Hi Bonnie,

Congratulations on the 1st of many, many anniversarys. I know from your posts that you are doing very well and that you continue to live a full and active life. Good for you and keep it up!:)

Ron K

Bonnie, Congratulations!!! Hope you have a wonderful healthy and Happy Anniversary with many more to come. :D :D :D Wow, One year, Can you believe how time flies and how different and wonderful life can be!!!

Congrats, Bonnie!

Congrats, Bonnie!

Congrats on your anniversary, Bonnie! You are an inspiration to us.

You, along with others on this forum, were able to reduce my fears and helped to make my surgery much less than I had expected. Thank you so much for being here!

God bless,

Will

Ross said:

Ah, now I feel bad! I got on here last night late to wish you a Happy 1 Year Anniversary and got involved with another problem, then forgot to post. This is really the first time today that I've gotten to sit for a few minutes to do it and my Ya Ya brother got to you first. Oh well, win some, lose some.

Hey Ross! Just remember, if ya wanna chase the hot babes around the heart/lung machine, it's the early bird who gets the catheter!:p :D :D

Thank you John

Thank you John

For remembering me..on this..my very special day.:) :) I thought my ex-best friend would be the first..but he's too busy chasing other hot babe's on his puter..but I still LOVE him..and thanks to everyone who has posted today. It has been a very beautiful day in Georgia. Spent the most part outside..Walking and enjoying Spring time in the Mountains. And thinking of the many new friends I have made on this site. Ross and Ann I love you. Would miss those morning chats.:D And to all the others..I love yall too...Thanks again..Bonnie

Hey Bonnie! Happy anniversary! what are you doing today? I remember my one year anniversary, I treated myself at the mall! I spent money on myself! I hope you enjoy your day...I would like the early morning chats, but I am usually going to bed when they start! Usually about 1AM PST. Havea good anniversary!~
:D :p :cool: :) ;)

Wouldn't want to miss this one!

Wouldn't want to miss this one!

Happy anniversary Bonnie! :D :D Hope you had a wonderful day and celebrated in your own special way!:D :D :D

Happy Anniversary, Bonnie. Thanks for welcoming me to this great place and this time next year I will be in your shoes. Can't wait:)

Paul

Latest posts

Back