Got My Letter Today!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotti

Well it's official. :eek: I'm being pre-op'd on Wednesday. Have to go in for the op on Sunday 5th Feb. Still can't decide on a valve. Maybe my surgeon will give me some more guidance. I will try to get my aortic anyeurism ( Not sure on that spelling) measurement for you on Wednesday, AussieGal. Will also try to get someone to post for me, when I'm in. Failing that I'll see you all on the other side of the mountain.
Lotti

You will be in my thoughts and prayers during the next several weeks. Keep us informed on how everything progresses. I know you'll feel so much better when your surgery is over. Hugs, LINDA

Wishing you the best, Lotti- we'll be thinking of you on the 6th and anxiously awaiting news.

Good luck with your op Lotti!!! Really hope your trip over the mountain will be smooth and uneventful!
I am happy to post updates for you if you want to text me or get someone else to text me with them??

Love Emma
xxx

talk to you soon

talk to you soon

Hey lotti, I would rather be in your spot now. I haven't set the date yet but know it is comming soon weeks. The waiting is the hardest part. you are there talk to you when you get done it will be great to have it over with. let us all know when your fingers are up to it. Peace. Steve so. ca.

Hey, Lotti - if you lived over on this side of the pond you'd be griping about having to go in on Superbowl Sunday (really just another excuse to overeat and drink a lot). But I'm glad your waiting will be over and you'll be on your way to recovery soon.

Latest posts

Back