Good valve names?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bonnie,
Maybe your valve's name is "Clarice..." ( Silence of the Lambs ) :p

HI Melissa. I just wanted to tell you when I get my new valve - I'm going to give it a 'she' name. I named my ICD - Dick - cause years ago my husband and I were having sex one night - Yes, I actually got lucky. Anyways, shortly after - I had a heart attack - and so I thought it appropriate - that since Dick got me into this mess - then Dick had better save my life (vt's) and get me out of this mess. Once hearing that I was probably going to get a mechanical valve - as my natural mitral valve was damaged from my heart attack. I decided I would give Dick a girl companion in hopes that he would behave himself and not give her any 'shocks' after all we don't want to upset the lovely lady. So, when I get 'her' I'll see how it goes and probably pick a name that best suits her. But it will definently be a 'she' - and in all probability she'll be a 'lifer'. I could never handle two men at the same time !! Heck one man is Tooo much for my heart.. :)

Runner - (Marilyn and Dick)

Marilyn,

I think there is only one name for your valve: Jane

"See Dick run. See Jane run. See Spot run. See Dick run after Jane. Run Jane, run!"

Happy running! :D

Naming My Valve

Naming My Valve

I would like to name mine the clicker. Keeps on clicking. He! He!

Caroline
09-13-01
Aortic valve replacement
St. Jude's valve

Valve Name

Valve Name

Hi Everybody,
My youngest daughter causes mine the energier Bunny Becauses it takes licking and keeps on ticking. We both have senative ears and all nosies drive us crazy. I told I really needed to worry if the ticking stoped. Like I really have a choice.

Sherrin Hutt
Valve repair 5/99 cosgrove ring
Valve replacement 3/02
St. Jude Valve
Protime machine

I mentioned on another name that I named mine Fido, because it is so faithful. I am also a big dog lover so that seemed another reason. This is a fun topic. Quet, I love your lit references. I don't remember Tik Tok but that illustration is great! I am sure that you know this, but for any of you who have not looked at children's books lately, some of the best art work anywhere is in today's many beautiful kids' books.

Latest posts

Back