Good news...I'm back on the surgery rotation!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

designlady

Hello everyone!

Just wanted everybody to know that my blood cultures came back clean so my surgeon has put me back on his schedule for Jan. 23rd. Hurrah! I have been isolated in the house for the last two weeks awaiting the culture results so even seeing medical personnel will be a bit eventful! LOL!

Actually attempting to have this surgery since April 2007 I am looking forward to starting down the path to better health. Grandma's recovery (that's me) is coming at a very opportune time. My twin grandbabies are learning to walk and get into everything. Gee it's too bad that I won't be able to help with that process...LOL!

I want to thank each of you for the encouragement you have given me! You are all angels here on earth!

Hugs to all!
Jane

Hi Jane,

I am so happy that everything has worked out for you and you are able to move forward with your surgery! I wish you all the best for a totally successful surgery and an easy, trouble-free recovery! I am 6 days out today from OHS for aortic aneurysm and aortic valve repair and never dreamed I would feel this good so soon...I hope you do just as well!

I will be praying for you and your family!

Jane,

EXCELLENT news!

GOOD LUCK ... thoughts/prayers coming your way for a SUCCESSFUL surgery :).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
CDshowcase=www.WRMN1410.com*SATURDAY.january26*2p-5p.and.8p-11p.CENTRAL
"Heaven knows how long it's been since I felt so out of place" ... Garth Brooks ... 'Learning To Live Again'

Good news, Jane. I know you will be so happy to get this behind you and be on the road to recovery. Put you on the calendar, so it is official.

Wonderful news! By this time next year Grandma will be running circles around those grandbabies!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you for a successful and uneventful surgery. We look forward to hearing from you once you are back up chasing those grandkids! - Jim

WONDERFUL NEWS! We will continue to remember you and your family. I know you are ready to get this surgery behind you and get on with life! Please know your neighbors care!!!!

Latest posts

Back