Good news from the Little One...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILoVeNY25

Hello to all my new and old heart buddies, It's the little one checking in...with some wonderful news. On Thursday June, 2nd at 11:57pm, My sister gave birth to my niece Michaella Nicole. A perfect 7 lbs. 5 oz. and 20 in. long. Unfortunately, there were some complications and my sister didn't get to see the baby until today, because they were both put in separate ICU wards. It was very heart breaking to see my brother-in-law torn between his wife and new baby. My sister was running a fever at time of delivery and then ended up needing 4 blood transfusions. Michaella should be able to leave the NICU by tomorrow and moved in with the healthy babies and her and Mommy should be home by either Tues. or Wed. night. It's been a crazy few days here but we have truly been blessed with a miracle. I'm not used to being on the other end, feeling so helpless, I'm so used to being the patient. I thought about how much my parents went through with me and just couldn't believe this was happening to her. But like I said, It seems the storm is over and can't wait to have them home. I hope everyone is as well, as well can be. I'll be sure to post soon...Take care and God Bless.

P.S. So, Which members might I see at the reunion??? Me and my mom would love to finally attend this year... :D

Well now, a new bounder is brought forth! Congrats to mom and dad and to you. I went through something similiar with our first, so I can relate to dad's feelings pretty well. Scary, but all things worked out in the end. Sort of like heart surgeries huh?

Good to hear from you, though I have to say, I thought you were going to be announcing wedding plans. Hopefully that too will soon be?

I thought maybe the same, Ross. A baby's is great news, tho. Looks like she has your perky little mouth. What a lovely baby. We know you will heap your love on her and spoil her, especially with her rocky start. Hug mom, Young'un. Blessins to all of you.

If you go to the reunion, that should bring out some folks who've known you for years. Hope you get to go.

Hey, Little One, how have you been??? It's so good to hear from you. Glad you're well and your sister's "little one" is great, too. Wow what an Aunt you'll be.
Isn't it great!!!!!

Evelyn

ps....Don't be a stranger!

I can relate!

I can relate!

Congratulations on your new little niece! She is so cute!! I can also relate to the situation your sister and her husband are facing. Our first son had problems at birth also, only my son and I were in different hospitals in different towns. It was really rough on Jeff. Poor guy, he was trying to run our restaurant( he was the main cook) and run back and forth between the hospitals to see me and our son. I felt so bad for him. I didn't find out until later that our son wasn't expected to live. My husband knew how bad it was but no one wanted to tell me since I was recovering from an emergency c-section. Luckily, it all worked out great and he celebrated his nineth birthday yesturday!! He is proof that God works miracles!! Prayer is such a powerful thing!!

Sending hugs and prayers your way!!

Michelle

momshell7 said:
Congratulations on your new little niece! She is so cute!! I can also relate to the situation your sister and her husband are facing. Our first son had problems at birth also, only my son and I were in different hospitals in different towns. It was really rough on Jeff. Poor guy, he was trying to run our restaurant( he was the main cook) and run back and forth between the hospitals to see me and our son. I felt so bad for him. I didn't find out until later that our son wasn't expected to live. My husband knew how bad it was but no one wanted to tell me since I was recovering from an emergency c-section. Luckily, it all worked out great and he celebrated his nineth birthday yesturday!! He is proof that God works miracles!! Prayer is such a powerful thing!!

Sending hugs and prayers your way!!

Michelle
Amen, prayer is awesome because of who It is who is listening, and He never misses a one even when we think His isnt listening.

Hey Aunt Nicole,
Congratulations, I know you will be a Very Good Aunt. :)
It is good to hear from you again. Glad everyone is doing OK now.
I am planning on attending the reunion. Hope to see you there.
Take Care

ILoVeNY25 said:
P.S. So, Which members might I see at the reunion??? Me and my mom would love to finally attend this year... :D

I won't be one of them, unfortunately, as I won't be in Las Vegas this year :(. Ah, well...some other time, I'm sure.

Congrats on the niece :).

I know what you mean about being on the other end, after having seen my Dad go through carotid artery surgery last year ... it was weird being on the observation/waiting/hoping/praying end....heh.

Cort, "Mr MC" / "Mr Road Trip", 31swm/pig valve/pacemaker
'72,6,9/'81,7.hobbies.chdQB = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
MC Guide = http://www.chevyasylum.com/mcspotter/main.html
"Watch over them for me" ... Daryl Worley ... 'If Something Should Happen'

Latest posts

Back