Good Morning My Lovlies

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ross,

I hope your feeling better soon, now that you have the meds. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayer. Hang in there my friend.

So sorry for this latest ordeal, Ross. Stay tough.

Sending good thoughts your way.

Marguerite

Well after 3 doses now, it's tolerable, so maybe it is gout. Great, another thing to add to the ever growing list of things wrong with me.

well, at least they didn't put you in the hospital. That's a good thing. Hope it heals well and that it's not gout. that's really painful! Just be careful at night if you get up for anything. watch where you step........

well, at least they didn't put you in the hospital. That's a good thing. Hope it heals well and that it's not gout. that's really painful! Just be careful at night if you get up for anything. watch where you step........

I got crutches right next to the bed. That first step is like stepping on hell.

Sorry to read this, Ross. I was hoping that things would be looking up for you in my absence. Hope you have gotten some relief by now.

I'm ok now thanks to Colchicine, but were waiting to see how long I can do without it before another attack. Lets face it folks, I'm just full of Pee.

Ross, you have gone through a lot. Saints normally suffer more than others:D Offer your pains towards other people, if I could say so.

(((hugs))) and happy you are feeling somehow better.:) hoping it last for a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time

Just got my blood test results. The hospital should have given me at least one pint of blood, my red cells are still way bellow normal and so is the hemoglobin. I thought sure coming up on the two month mark since surgery, those would be in range by now.

Latest posts

Back