Good Cardiology place in victoria australia

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wileyg

hi i was on the old forum before it changed and ive got a biscuspid valve and and are not really happy with my cardioligist in shepparton i like to get it checked a little better as hes on the it will be right come see me in 2 years way of thinking. there was one in bendigo that i lost the address of since the site changed any help would be great
cheers shane

Hi Shane,
I see Dr. Stephen Sylvris. His cardiology rooms are in Berwick and Dandenong. He's brilliant.
If interested, let me know and I'll send you his details.
Cheers, Chris

Cardiologist in Victoria.

Cardiologist in Victoria.

There are lots of good cardiologists in Victoria. They are mostly in Melbourne. I have a good one at Cabrini Hospital. I chose him because he is young and will be with me for the rest of my life.
I will be happy to give you details if you wish.

Hi Shane,

I have a great Cardiologists at Kew, Melboourne and he also works at the Royal Melbourne Hospital. I can forward the details. You will need a referring letter from your GP. Oh, the stories I've heard about Shepparton's medical care, I understand why you would be looking!!

Regards,
Mimi

thanks for your help ill try grt on to it but part of my problem is my doctor thinks its all in my head lol

Latest posts

Back