Go Red!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, it is! I have my little red dress dangling from my keychain....helping to remind me to make good choices and keep my antennae out for any women I meet who might be going through a medical journey.

I checked our local website to see what the going's on are this year. Last year my cardio was pictured with 5 other prominent local women on billboards all over Portland.

There certainly are a lot of events surrounding it in our town. Anyone else??

Thanks for the reminder PJ.

Marguerite

Get your free little red dress pin

Get your free little red dress pin

If you click on the blue and yellow box on the left side, top of page posted by pjmomrunner, that says "Join the Movement. It's Free. Learn more.." they will send you a free little red dress pin. The style of red dress pin changes annually. I have three different ones that I wear together for the whole month of February.
Remember, wear red tomorrow, February 2, 2007.
Blanche

Joy Mahler(sp?) from The View..was on Fox/Friends morning show yesterday promoting it.......so, I remember..Will wear Red tomorrow if we can get out..snowed in today.:p .......Bonnie

This morning Al felt very pround of himself when he wore a red shirt to go shopping. He only has one red shirt and had to look all over heck and creation for it. Broke my heart to have to advise him that he was a day ahead of himself. Tomorrow's another day. I have been inviting my male friends and neighbors to wear red tomorrow too. This isn't just for women. Males, females, children, adults, babies, and I guess the undecided all all invited to share this special day.
Kind regards,
Blanche.....and, PJ, thanks for posting this. I forgot that I forgot to do it...

Latest posts

Back