Get your rooms now...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rain

We got the rooms nailed down! :D

The Golden Hotel would like us to verify the rooms 6-8 weeks before the reunion. So... if you think you?ll be going, it would be best to reserve your room now. You can always cancel later if need be.

The hotel only has 62 rooms, so having that many blocked off with no one attached makes them a little nervous. :eek: So far we've blocked off 20 for Thursday, 30 each night for Friday and Saturday. But hey...!! Lets try to rent every room in the place!! :D That would be awesome!! But then who would complain about our singing and playing the piano at midnight?!! :D

Here?s the info:

We're known at the hotel as the "vr.com group".

Regular rooms $89.00
Executive $125.00
Presidential $150.00

Phone 1-800-233-7214
1-303-279-0100
www.golden-hotel.com

Golden Hotel
800 11th Street
Golden, CO 80401

Good work...thank you :).

*sighs*

Now...before I grab a room, anyone want to "roommate" it? I don't think I need a whole room to myself....lol.

Cort, "Mr Road Trip"/"The Uniter", 30swm w/pig valve & pacemaker
member & newsletter editor, Faith COB = http://www.faithcob.org
"Mr MC"'s Family...& train & models = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort/
RIP = '76, Parents' [my] MC ... '88 MC LS ... '00 "mc" LS
Spotting MCs = http://www.chevyasylum.com/mcspotter/main.html
MC's Future = http://www.projectmonte.com/petition/

Hi Rain,

As I told you in a personal e-mail, Joni and I are booked for the reunion. We are sharing a room.
We are also renting a car.
Now we'll start looking for a cheap flight to Denver. Joni said she's seen a flight from Tucson with one stop in Phoenix for $143.00.
Hope it is still available. Fingers crossed...

Thanks Rain and All!

Thanks Rain and All!

Thank you to everyone who has helped with the reunion planning thus far. I know it is a lot of work and hassle.

Michelle and I will be reserving our rooms as soon as is possible.

We are definitely looking forward to it.

I'll be needing a roommate -- female persuasion -- at least Friday and Saturday nights. I don't snore or smoke (guess not many valvers smoke, huh?). I plan to fly in Thursday night or Friday.

Have an AVR friend who lives in Frisco CO. Don't know if he's ever lurked here. May try to get him to come to a dinner with his wife.

Hi Rain
I tried to make revervation on line but it keep telling me they didn't have any room available for thoses dates. So I called the 1-800 Number and reverved a room without any problems. She said, they had plenty of rooms left.
Sherrin
Valve repair 5/99
Valve replacement 3/02

I'm so excited about our reunion!! It's going to be the best one ever!! :D I'm happy to hear you are all making your reservations.. that should make the hotel happy. :)

I'll have you all a report on our progress soon! :D Thanks for letting me know your intentions. It makes the planning so much easier.

Dates of Reunion

Dates of Reunion

I haven't checked into this site for some time and do not know the dates of the Reunion. Is there an agenda for the Reunion.

Hi Herb,
Glad to see you posting again, it has been awhile.

The dates for the Reunion is Oct. 14 - 17, 2004 and we are still working on the agenda. We hope to have the info out shortly.

Take Care

No reservation yet

No reservation yet

Michelle and haven't reserved our rooms yet.

How long do you think they will be available before they run out or they drop our blocked out clock?

Good question.

Good question.

I?d really like to see everyone reserve their rooms ASAP. The hotel is small and a little uncomfortable holding so many rooms when they are not assigned to individuals. So if you all wouldn?t mind reserving your rooms now... then if you can?t make it for some reason... you can always cancel them later. :D

Hank, I'll be calling the hotel this afternoon or tomorrow with some other questions. I'll ask them then how many rooms have been reserved.

Nice to hear from ya, Herb!! Look forward to meeting you at the reunion. We'll have an agenda out soon.

*glances around room*

I haven't booked my room yet because I'm hoping to find a roommate....

Anyone interested?

Hey Cort
I wouldn't mind but my husband might have a problem :D :D
Thought I would make a little funny. Hope you find a roommate soon.This is 2002 this If I wasn'tmarrried I wouldn't be afraid to share a room with you. Your a sweet heart. You couldn't snore any worse than my husband that for sure.
Good luck :cool:

When we reserved our room today, she said there were only five total reserved. She also said that you can cancel up to 24 hours beforehand. Get your reservations!

Awww....

*smiles sheepishly*

Thank you, Sherrin! And, no, I don't snore....that I know of, anyway....

Aye...Jim, only 5 reserved thus far? Maybe I'll go ahead and make reservations this week...and hope I can find a roommate ....

Reuion

Reuion

Before booking a room I would like to get an idea of an agenda of topics and activities.

Reuion

Reuion

I can't talk for Rain plan & the otherr from Denver . PUt there will be lots of great fun and great friendship mades. It will be someting you will never . It isa chance in a life time. Even my husband had great time is ready for denver. We felt welcome my all. There are someone from all back grounds and area. That what it make it so great.

Agenda ... workin' on it!

Agenda ... workin' on it!

Hi James!

I don?t want to miss lead you. This isn?t your typical convention kinda deal. There isn?t the money to pay high class speakers... although.... We are fortunate enough to have the man most knowledgeable about rat poison speak!! Mr. Al Lodwick!! Other people just *wish* they could have him speak! Thanks Al!!

Our reunions are unique. We have a lot of knowledge among ourselves, which we share here in the forum. The reunions are a chance to get together and laugh and enjoy each others company for a few days. Even tho there are people there from all over the planet, and all walks of life... we?re all just ?heart buddies? and bestest friends. You may not learn anything you didn?t already know about your heart... but I don't think you'll go home feeling like you didn't get your money's worth. :)

The constant & main event has been the Friday night meal. That?s when we get our wonderful founder and webmaster, Hank, to give us a little ?talkin to?. This year we have the added bonus of Mr. Al Lodwick!! I believe he and some of the others are planning a golf trip Sat A.M. in Castle Rock. Not sure yet. I?ll have it in the agenda as soon as I get it all nailed down. It?s kinda hard to bring everything together without knowing for sure how many people we?re dealing with.

I realize it would be much easier for everyone to make plans if there was some type of agenda. We?ll get one to you ASAP. But hey, James... you can always reserve your room now and cancel later. :D Scary thing is they?re going a little slow now... but come closer to reunion day... they?ll start going like hotcakes.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there!!

I booked my room today :).

But...I AM still looking for a roommate or 2.... It'd be nice to cut down on some of the costs.....

*peers around the room*

Anyone interested?

Latest posts

Back