gadoty 1 year

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gadoty1

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
yay! it's been a year ago this week. What a happy year it has been!
By the way, I ride my horse yesterday for the first time. It was a little scary at first but it went well. Wore a helmet of course and I am being very cautious. Here is a little "sermon" I felt compelled to write this morning if you are interested.

If only you knew how short live can be. There are no guarantee's that you will be here tomorrow. Be thankful for each and every day. We all get so caught up in our earthly lives that we forget that it doesn't really matter. So, you can't pay your bills or you don't have the nicest things. Guess what? The bill collectors can't take your faith, they can't take your life, or your family. God will provide for you anything you need and more. He will not let you starve if you have faith in Him. No matter how bad something may seem, in the whole scheme of things, it could be worse. In my opinion, even death is not the worst that can happen to a person. The worst thing that could possibly happen is that I didn't live a faithful life here on earth and I wouldn't be able to live an eternity in Heaven. That is our one end goal in our lives. Not to be the perfect "person". It's not the "person" that matters, it's the soul. Our time on earth is just a short little blip in our "lives".

God must always be the most important thing in your life. Our families are very important to us, but without God we wouldn't have our families. God does want us to be happy on earth. He wants us to be comfortable and have nice things. You have to get your priorities straight first, before you can even think about those things. First comes you faith in God above everything alse, then things will fall into place. Remenber that God is your father. He wants to take care of us and make us happy just like you would your son or daughter.

Be more thankful for what you Do have. Do you ever look at what God has made for us? Really look! How beautiful the sky is. The sound of my daughter mumbling to her daddy at 6 in the morning. Sitting here in my home while everyone is safely snuggled in their beds. The miracle of a baby being formed from such a tiny seed and 9 months later you have this life that He created and gave to you as the most wonderful gift you can imagine. Don't just see these things and think "how nice". When you see something, and you really look at something, you will see Gods creations. He is in everything. Thank God for these things when you see them. You will find yourself thanking Him alot!

Don't be afraid to talk about God. It is important to talk about Him so our faith doesn't dissapear. People try to be politically correct and tip toe around mentioning Him. God is real, and He is here to stay! I sure am thankful that I'm on His side, because I'd hate see what life would be like without Him.

Amen, to what you said above Gadoty1. You have to right on God is good all the time, we just can't always see it that way sometimes. Glad you are celerating your 1 year. Congratulations, and may God continue to bless! :)

Latest posts

Back