Four years and a few months

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mntbiker

Just went to my cardio for the annual checkup. Some good news some bad.

My tissue valve looks great, no signs of any leaks or stenosis. Heart function is good, my EF is still holding on at 50%. The MRI w/contrast did show my ascending aorta at 4.8cm now, so it continues to grow. He wants to check it again in six months.

I am still racing when I have the time, had my first podium finish. That was as a team with my ten year old son, he did three laps for a total of 19.5 miles, his slowest lap was 58 minutes. He is one fast rider. Nothing else of much interest, it's good when life is just the normal day to day stuff.

I'll leave you with a picture of my son from a ride today.

P1060356.jpg

And our little visitor:

P1060405.jpg

Can it really be four+ years!! goodness, your son is growing up before our very eyes! You sound so good but hate the little problem still bothering you. Thanks for bringing us up to date. Good news. Blessins..........

Good to see you posting again. Great picture of your son and your visitor. Good luck at the next podium.

...........I am still racing when I have the time, had my first podium finish. That was as a team with my ten year old son, he did three laps for a total of 19.5 miles, his slowest lap was 58 minutes. He is one fast rider. Nothing else of much interest, it's good when life is just the normal day to day stuff.

wow.gif
awesomeee.gif

Nice to read an update from you, glad they're keeping a good eye on that aneurysm, and thanks for sharing those neat pictures.

I have a valversary coming up in a few days, so I've been pleasantly mulling over the normal joys of life also.

Continued best wishes to you and yours :)

Excellent to hear from you! Sounds like you've really put that new valve to good use! Happy to see that your son enjoys your enthusiasm (to put it mildly!). How is second son doing?? Is he like most little brothers and very very different?

Best wishes on keeping that aneurysm at bay. Hope it stays within acceptable range for a good long time. You sure don't sound like you're letting it get to you. Congrats on your fast finish!

Happy Trails! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Marguerite

Latest posts

Back