For Hank

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

Just wanted to check and see when the new corporate jet is being delivered. I see it's been out on test flights and it's looking good!

Hey! What about the gas shortage?

Hey! What about the gas shortage?

What are you guys flying around San Fran for? It should be the Terminal Tower or the Rocky Mts. in the background. :D

Plane Update

Plane Update

Just an update on the corporate jet.

It was delivered on time.

However - I wrecked it and totalled it 48 hours after delivery.

Now I will have to get it replaced with a newer model...

:mad:

Remember..I am the Stewardess ( Stone age for flight attendant) :p Did we buy that from a Movie studio? ( Flight of the Phoenix)?? Ross, are you going to be our pilot? :D Bonnie

Mary, MARY,

Don't drain that fuel outta the old plane just yet :mad: . Do you think we can get that prop back we sold on E-Bay???????

Hank,

I thought we told you last time to LOOK FORWARD at all times from now on :confused: . Just because the plane had autopilot didn't mean you could go back and make that "I'm gonna come back there if you don't hush" threat real :eek: :D .

Sure hope VR.COM had the same insurance as your van :D :D .

May God Bless,

Danny

gadgetman said:
Was Mary in that bikini again???????? :confused: Are they smiling or laughing??????? :eek: :eek: :D :D
Ross, just remember YOU STARTED IT!!!!! :D :D :D
Danny

Bonnie told you she was the stewardess!! The pilot and co-pilot are bedazzled by her good looks!

My question is, "Who ARE those two guys?" :confused: :confused:

Hank said:
Just an update on the corporate jet.

It was delivered on time.

However - I wrecked it and totalled it 48 hours after delivery.

Now I will have to get it replaced with a newer model...

:mad:

If you weren't laughing you'd be crying??? But you gave me my chuckle for the day.

Bon - is there an in-flight snack? Canned? Jim L can provide the beverages. Will Ross be allowed to fly with others????? I suppose we could set up some sort of rig like this for him. Mary - don't you have a few of these in your garage?

Karlynn said:
Bon - is there an in-flight snack? Canned? Jim L can provide the beverages. Will Ross be allowed to fly with others????? I suppose we could set up some sort of rig like this for him. Mary - don't you have a few of these in your garage?

We'll hire Nancy to make those "low sodium" meals for all of us :D . Yum, Yum. As for Ross, he WILL have to fly in the cargo hold :) . Can't have all those oxygen containers up there with us :eek: . Anyway thats where the PETS fly :D . However, I think the rig might be overkill---well, maybe not :D :D :D .

Mary, is there something Karlynn knows about you that the rest of us don't???????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :D Should I be having second thoughts about next year's reunion??????????? :( :( :(

Danny

gadgetman said:
We'll hire Nancy to make those "low sodium" meals for all of us :D . Yum, Yum. As for Ross, he WILL have to fly in the cargo hold :) . Can't have all those oxygen containers up there with us :eek: . Anyway thats where the PETS fly :D . However, I think the rig might be overkill---well, maybe not :D :D :D .

Mary, is there something Karlynn knows about you that the rest of us don't???????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :D Should I be having second thoughts about next year's reunion??????????? :( :( :(

Danny

All you need to know is that Karlynn's and my mind work alike! ;) ;) ;)

Latest posts

Back