For Alicia

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hensylee

Time is getting close for your journey and with the weekend here, some don't come in as much so I am starting a thread of good wishes today to give as many as possible a chance to join in with well wishes.

Guess you may be going in Sunday or early Monday for your climb up the mountain. There are so many of us who are sending along our prayers and walking along with you as you travel along. You are going to be ok, you know. You might not think so for about 3-4 days, but believe me, you will be fine. Our collective prayers mean a lot. We wait right here to find out that all went well. Then we breathe a collective sigh that all is well again. When they envelop you in those warmed sheets, you will feel safe and sure. GODSPEED

Alicia, for the most part I haven't said anything to you and I'm sorry. I have been reading your posts and keeping up to date with whats happening with you.

I, like Hensylee, will be here praying and thinking for you and of you on surgery day. You'll come through with flying colors and before you know it, you'll be back in action helping with others.

I'll see you on the top.

Ross

Hi Alicia! Your wait is almost over. Cool. I promise, this is the worst part of it. In a couple of days, you will be on this side of the mountain, and we'll be here to walk with you all the way down. I will be thinking of you on monday!

Dear Ali

Dear Ali

Time is just about here and I wanted to wish you well. I know all things will go well. I will call your husband and get updates on you. Remember you are in Gods hands through the doctors. I am believing He will grant healing to your body.:) :) :) You will be in my thoughts constantly until I hear everything is fine. Prayers and love are being sent your way. Peggy

Alicia

Alicia

Hi Alicia,
This is my first post to this site. I like you will be going in for operation very shortly. I wish you all the luck in the world and
I know you will be just fine. This site was recommended to me by Creed and it is excellent. I am on it every day to learn something new.
Again, best of luck to you and God bless.

Hi Alicia

Hi Alicia

Sending you best wishes for a good surgery and great and speedy recovery ...just wanted to let you know that I'll be thinking of you here and you will be in my prayers . Take care
Scottie

Alicia,

Best wishes to you for a successful surgery! I will be thinking of you and know that everything will go well. Take care and we'll talk to you again soon!:)

Julia

Alicia

Alicia

Now, the wait is over..you will have a very calm feeling tomorrow when you meet all the nice people in the prep room..they will give you a feel good shot and you will wake up 2 days later..doing great.....by the way folks, Knightsfan is on calendar for tomorrow too.:confused: If so, good luck to you and same prayers., ect. Bonnie

HI Alicia-

I want to wish you the best possible surgical result tomorrow. We'll all be waiting to hear how it went so I hope someone can post for you, and we want to hear from you personally when you get home.

Bon Voyage and smooth sailing.

Hi Alicia!
You probably won't see this until after your surgery sometime, but I want to wish you all the best with your surgery Monday. Everything will be just fine. It will be over before you know it and you will be back here posting in no time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take Care!
Gail

Alicia, I realize you may not see this until you are home, but I want you to know that I'm pulling for you and sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Hang in there, and we'll see you on the other side of the mountain!

Johnny

Prayer going out for you

Prayer going out for you

Alicia -

Its Monday morning and I just said a prayer for you and your surgeons. I know you are in good hands and will soon be getting stronger every day.

Bunkenmeyer

alicia

helping hands there and weloming hands here. Looks like your in good hands. wishing you well--rooting for YOU:D

Latest posts

Back