Food ideas for Ross

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cday

I have been thinking about foods that Ross could eat for the next 6 months -- I think that is the time frame. Some members have been suggesting tofu and I think we can come up with some tastier food options than than!

Now as I mentioned in a different post -- cheese whiz is very easy to eat even straight from the can. So, first I will limit my suggestions to things that are easy to eat with Cheese Whiz (CW):

Snack:
Straight Cheese Whiz -- no clean up involved
banana -- each bite reveals a perfect platform for CW
Wine and CW

Mexican food:
Refried beans with a CW garnish

Breakfast:
Oatmeal with a CW happy face
yogurt with the CW again -- I'm thinking that strawberry may be best.

Sides:
Mashed potatoes -- you can spread it around your plate and use the CW to make roads -- so this is a little entertainment as well.

Cindy

he can eat anything allowed in his diet, assuming he has a food processor/blender/juicer
and a supply of straws.

and if he puts the processed food product in a plastic baggy first, he can pretend
he's an astronaut.

Astronaut, I like that -- then we should add Tang. We could ALL send him some Tang, a can of cheese whiz, a bag of straws and some baggies if only he would give us his address.

he can eat anything allowed in his diet, assuming he has a food processor/blender/juicer
and a supply of straws.

and if he puts the processed food product in a plastic baggy first, he can pretend
he's an astronaut.

Speaking of which, do any of you remember the Space Food Sticks Pillsbury used to make and market?

and don't forget to drill a small hole in the faceshield of his spaceman spiff motorcycle
helmet.

unless he wants to go as a space monster or swamp thing this halloween. he can get
an army surplus gas mask with drinking hose connector thingie and a gilly suit, then
can scare small children and pets.

Speaking of which, do any of you remember the Space Food Sticks Pillsbury used to make and market?

YES! You and I must be the same age, because those things were SOOO nasty they couldn't have been on the market very long.

I remember them Ross. I bought my kids some because they begged for space food and then they ended up in the trash.

Luckily, Ross's jaw is not wired shut, so no straws are necessary...they provoke bleeding anyway.
He just needs the blender and a small shovel to stuff pureed products into his yap.
Man, I would be living on banana/fruit milkshakes.
And mashed potatoes with blenderized broccoli and carrots.
Scrambled eggs, cream of wheat..... and Cream of leek soup. YUMMO
Yogurt.....Chocolate pudding too. Now I am starving.

I do! I do! I remember space sticks. The were nasty.

Seriously Ross as your gums heal, you'll be surprised at what you'll be able to eat. My grandfather hated his dentures for eating, so he took them out. He ate EVERYTHING!!! I watched him eat steak, pork chops, broccoli, brussels sprouts (I knew you'd like that!). Think of it this way, once the soreness is gone, you'll be using a fairly sharp bone to chew...won't be able to bite off though.

Latest posts

Back