Finally!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jax

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
Called QAS on monday. I finally got someone helpful. And I was on the phone while she emailed asking to have my prescription form refaxed to gentiva and told me to call back in 48 hours. So I called back today. And was told it was refaxed. They gave me the intake number and the phone number it was faxed to. So I called gentiva and they received the fax. I was also told that my coaguchek was approved today! So now I'm just sitting tight waiting for QAS to call me saying it was approved and I should have my machine by the end of the year so I won't have to pay for it. It took a lot of fighting to get answers but it will be so worth it when I get my machine and no longer have to go to get my blood drawn. YAY!

No the woman I talked to was Denora. But she was very helpful and it was definitely refreshing considering that every other time I called nothing was getting done. Now I'm just waiting on the call from qas to arrange shipment and training. Its just a relief knowing from the insurance company that it has finally been approved.

Latest posts

Back