Finally released from hospital

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hang in there, you are giving me targets to beat! I've been on the wound pump since the 25th of last month for the clot. before you know you'll be back up and chasing the squirrels off your bird feeders and chasing the gals down at Hooter's..... oh wait that's my Plan. Hummmm well if works for you go for it! Take care and keep plugging. Rick

Chris, it is really nice to read your post and to learn that you are home and on the mend. And welcome to the the Bovine club. I have always liked cows (especially, the jersey cow that taught me how to milk) but since my AVR I am rather more fond of them. It is sort of like adopting a personal totem. Take care Chris and keep us up to date on how you are feeling.

Larry

I'm very happy for you and your family!! I was worried after I read the posts on your long stay in CCU and then therapy, yikes! I was at Stanford in Feb '09 for my 3rd OHS, and, of course, didn't realize how lucky I was to go home in only 7 days. I'm so glad you had the strength to get thru it. Now, comes the walking at home, and pushing back the negative thoughts, and getting back to wonderful health. The best to you, fellow Dr Miller patient!

Back