Finally home

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shortbed

Hey Guys, Finally made it home god its good to be here surgery was on friday morn. fought the vent tube like a mad man? well at least one that is tied down :D pretty uneventfull recovery mostly due to the info and true SUPPORT that guys give and continue to give. Thanks so much. PS one funny thing that did happen was after transport dropped me and my wife off at front door to load there were the cops finishing writing her a parking ticket for parking where she was told to. :D they tore it up. Thanks again you guys are the greatest. Now i'll be studying in the coumadin section more. ok im ramblin now so see ya Chuck

Welcome home and to a new lease on life. Come on down to the anticoag forum and tell us a story of how your being managed. I want to see if we have more boobs to deal with or if yours actually knows what they're doing. :D

welcome home, Chuck, it's a good place to be! I think we all fought with that vent tube - I know I went a few rounds with it.

Now, sleep, eat, breathe, walk and start all over. Remember, don't overdo it, it'll come back to haunt you, and do what you're told.

Welcome home and congratulations.......Feels good to be home i bet!!!!

Don't forget to take it easy and rest:)

zipper2 (DEB)

I guess I feel kind of lucky.... I don't remember the vent tube at all. I didn't wake up
for 14 hours. My husband said the nurse were all a little worried I wouldn't wake up
but I have always been very slow waking. But I don't remember much of the first two days except what people tell me.
Glad you are home and doing well !

c terra
Bis. aortic valve replaced..Nov. 5, 2008
Metronic pacemaker... total heart block..Nov.12, 2008

Latest posts

Back