Fenofibrate

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff

visited my GP today about my cholesterol level which is 6.2 (that's my overall level ) he prescribed Fenofibrate and i was wondering if any one as taken these and what results they got either good or bad .please

I'm on it now. I can tell you it raises INR through the roof, but I haven't yet gone back for my next test to see the results. My triglycerides are beyond belief, which is why I was put on it. I was supposed have had blood taken about 4 weeks ago, but I'm a hard stick now a days, so I drag it out as long as I possibly can.

Ross do you get any muscle pains from them. as all the other statins i have taken cripple me with muscle pains. the warfarin levels i can deal with so not to bothered about that side of it . thanks for the reply

anyone here ever try this?
http://www.naturemade.com/HeartHealth/Products/CholestOff.aspx
it has helped joey (and my brother) lower his cholesterol a marked amount. they were about to put my brother on cholesterol lowering meds, but he tried this first and it worked.
pls let me know if you've heard of this.
take care,
sylvia

We discussed this product some time back and most that tried it said it wasn't any good. I'm game for anything that will get me away from all the drugs I'm on now, which are:

Advair Diskus(fluticasone-salmeterol), 250 mcg-50 mcg, powder
Albuterol MDI(Albuterol MDI), 17 gm, aerosol with adapter
Aldactone(spironolactone), 25 mg,
Allegra(fexofenadine), 180 mg, tablet
Allopurinol(allopurinol), 100 mg, tablet
Aspirin(aspirin), 81 mg,
Atenolol(atenolol), 50 mg, tablet
BiPAP 20/11
Colchicine(colchicine), 0.6 mg, tablet
Diazepam(diazepam), 5 mg, tablet
Diovan HCT(hydrochlorothiazide-valsartan), 12.5 mg-80 mg, tablet
Fenofibrate(fenofibrate), 160 mg, tablet
Flonase(fluticasone nasal), 0.05 mg/inh, spray
Folic Acid(folic acid), 1 mg, tablet
Lasix(furosemide), 40 mg, tablet
Lyrica(pregabalin), 50 mg, capsule
Micro-K 10(potassium chloride), 10 mEq, capsule, extended release
Omeprazole(omeprazole), 20 mg, delayed release capsule
Oxygen @ 4LPM
Warfarin Sodium(warfarin), 5 mg, tablet
Zaroxolyn(metolazone), 2.5 mg, tablet

Heck I'm developing cataracts because of all the crap I take. At what point does one simply say no to more drugs?

Latest posts

Back