Feeling Good

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbdheartman

Dr. Cameron called tonight. He seems like the Sully Sullenberger of surgeons. The veteran that you have total confidence in.

A priest friend came over and I feel so at peace. Operation Chest Cracker here we come!

I don't know who Sully Sullenberger is, but I am happy that you have found peace, may it stay with you long enough to get the plate number of the Mack truck that got us all. :D None of us could get it, though ...

I just had to ask a co-worker about Sully and then it came to us; he is the pilot of the US Airway jet that landed in the Hudson River! Nice reference. You should be thankful you have a surgeon you can compare to him. Good luck.

Kris

I don't know who Sully Sullenberger is, but I am happy that you have found peace, may it stay with you long enough to get the plate number of the Mack truck that got us all. :D None of us could get it, though ...

Do you remember the Commercial Airliner that had to make the Emergency Landing in the Hudson River in NY after the Engines were damaged by a flock of birds (and EVERYONE SURVIVED)?

Sully Sullenberger was the Pilot of that aircraft.

Sully and a priest friend...? Now you certainly can't go wrong with that combination :). It sounds like you are in very good hands. I read on your care page that you received the annointing of the sick. I also received annointing two days before my surgery and with that sacrament came a wonderful peace for me. I pray that the same is true for you. I am praying for you this morning and look forward to your post surgery update.

Back