Favourite Websites

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magic8Ball

With the recent surveys on tv & music by knightfan2691 i was wondering what everyone's top 5 / top 10 websites were as the TV here is getting boring and i've got a very limited number of websites that i visit.

www.google.com.au/news
www.bbc.co.uk/sport
www.valvereplacement.com/forums
www.dilbert.com
www.calvinandhobbes.com

Thats about it, the news site sends me to others for stories but thats seriously it from a recreation perspective...i work in IT so i'm constantly on the web researching problems etc in technical forums and downloading patches etc but don't consider that recreational browsing.

mmm, perhaps also a trip to www.youtube.com and www.miniclip.com happen from time to time.

I'd be interested in others regular haunts on the web to see if i can add some to my recreational favourites list..

Regards.

ValveReplacement.com of course:D and ebay (addicted), I dont really go on anything else.

ebay.com and etsy.com (items that are handmade)

Google, of course

And other sites that my Google searches take me to.

I have a HUGE favorites list

You are so right, TV is awful lately.

Web sites/activity?

Web sites/activity?

I email back and forth with family and friends and usually read my news on the web and get my weather updates, and I enjoy the research at my fingertips on the web, and I have frequently enjoyed eBay off and on, and I probably spend way too much time on VR.COM, although I have previously ignored it for months at a time also.

The first time I really got on the web was seven years ago when my dad was first diagnosed with esophageal cancer. Within in five minutes, my son and I knew that the poor man didn't have a snowball's chance in July (in the Northern Hemisphiere) of surviving for long. I was amazed at the information available at your fingertips.

Vr
celiac.com ( a nice support community for gluten free folks)
I have several great homeschool sites that I chat up with other homeschooling moms
youtube
and several blogs that make me laugh

Magic8Ball said:
With the recent surveys on tv & music by knightfan2691 i was wondering what everyone's top 5 / top 10 websites were as the TV here is getting boring and i've got a very limited number of websites that i visit.

He he ... good to see I'm inspiring someone ;).

As for my top websites ... good night shirt tail ... I would NEVER be able to limit it to 10 ... and you might get bored with the list, since most of 'em are car (specifically Monte Carlo ... REAL Monte Carlos, that is ... none of that FWD Lumina stuff)-related ;).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"If you'll hand me my crayons, I'll be glad to take your name" ... John Conlee ... 'I Don't Remember Loving You'

Latest posts

Back