emc07's surgery moved to Thursday, September 4th at 8:15am

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emc07

Yes, it happened again. I'm doing well. Thursday should be the date, I am first on the dock and my surgeon is ready, I know that. The room was unavailable Friday due to a surgery running too long, unfortunately. I've been praying for the person who had that room, I hope they are ok. Since I was bumped three times I believe and hope that Thursday should be it. I mean, I was waiting to get my happy meds all day Friday. I had done everything else, signed everything. I thought that was it. Such a strange thing. My family stayed the whole time too. We are getting reimbursed for our hotel costs, but it was a crazy week. I am glad that it is over and I was starving all day!!! ok I'm done ranting. I'm actually doing pretty good. I am in great spirits and ready for this to be done, I mean I made it all the way, now I just have to go over the hump.

Thanks everyone for the wonderful encouragement and prayers. They are much appreciated!! Now I just wait again... At least I am home for the time being. Thanks again, Erica

You're a real trooper, Erica!:)
You're taking the delay better than I would.:mad:
I've put you on the calendar for Thursday!:)

Will be thinking of you

Will be thinking of you

Hi Erica,
I agree with Mary. Keep up that positive disposition and I am sure you will do very well! I will certainly be thinking of you on the 4th and sending my best wishes and prayers for a smooth recovery.

All the best,

Wanda

So sorry that you are having to wait yet again. It has to be a miserable feeling and you are being a real trooper about it. The good thing is you realize that others have definitely needed the extra time and attention and you know that you would want to be treated with the same good care. Take care and try to enjoy your weekend, we are still with you in thoughts and prayers.

Latest posts

Back