Eight years with my aortic SynerGraft!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennie

Just checking in today to celebrate the eight years of "borrowed time" since my Slice and Dice! In two weeks I'll have my annual echo, so hopefully it will be business as usual! Just wanted to give thanks to God, and to all my friends here, and the invaluable support of VR! I couldn't have done this without you!!

Congrats Jen! I'll be right up there with ya in 3 more months. Wish John Cochran would come around.

Good to hear all is well with you, Jennie. Wishing you many more happy years in good health.

Thanks everyone!! Sometimes it all seems like a dream. And in some ways, I don't mind if it stays like that! :) I hope you are all doing well too, it's nice to see some of my buddies on here! John and Rosso, I hope you're doing well. And Sylvia, I hope your hubby is well too. I was really sad to see that Bonnie is no longer with us, wow, what a shock....

Thanks everyone!! Sometimes it all seems like a dream. And in some ways, I don't mind if it stays like that! :) I hope you are all doing well too, it's nice to see some of my buddies on here! John and Rosso, I hope you're doing well. And Sylvia, I hope your hubby is well too. I was really sad to see that Bonnie is no longer with us, wow, what a shock....

Unfortunately, there are a couple that you know now no longer with us.

Latest posts

Back