Do you know the 100 most used words?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought of 34 but could have kicked myself when I looked at the answers!

Is it legit to try it again?

Of course, have another go, have several. :) This was poached from another forum, where one guy I know to be honest is claiming 90 on attempt six.

I only got 32. But in my defense - it didn't get some of the words that I typed in and many were on the list. I'm guessing 5 - 10. :(

I only got 32. But in my defense - it didn't get some of the words that I typed in and many were on the list. I'm guessing 5 - 10. :(

Yes, it is a little buggy. I couldn't figure out how "and" couldn't be in the top fifty. Well, when I typed "and" the first time, it took "a" as the word "a," and it didn't occur to me to try the whole word "and" again.

Sure enough, "and" is #4.

Tried it myself, got about 70. I thought about it before I started and figured most common words are pronouns and prepositions, as well as some general words like "thing" "every," etc.

Would be great to try out on my students!

I'm gonna try this when the kids get back from the beach. I need the help too! My brain has gone to sleep since I left school 26 years ago!

Back