Do ATS have a Valve/Graft conduit?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bad Mad

As I am facing OHS (2nd time) next month which may require some root attention, possibly the full bentalls,I was hoping someone could answer this.

My surgeon would like to use the ATS (mechanical valve) in the case of AVR with the addition of a supra-coronary vascular graft to replace the dilated part of the ascending aorta. But if he needs to replace valve and ascending aorta en-block with re-implantation of the coronary ostia (Bentall operation) ATS valved-conduits are not available, according to him. In this instance he will use a St. Judes conduit.

Can anyone verify this? I have been on their (ATS) site, even got the resource pack, and still I am not sure :confused:
On their site, one of their poducts listed is the an ATS open pivot Aortic Valve Graft. I assumed that this was the "conduit". But it could just be the name they use for the valve?

Hope some-one knows.

My husbands ATS valve card has a toll free number to call. Maybe they can answer your question. The toll free number is 866-287-6331. My husband has the ATS aortic valve and has had it for 6 years.

Latest posts

Back