Dental work

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubus

Have to get teeth pulled. Worried about bleeding and stopping blood thinner. What is the procedure? I also am wondering about Mary K - haven't heard how she is doing. Wasn't she planning hip surgery?

Rubus

Thanks for dental info. Waiting for a call from dentist after she speaks with my reg doctors.
Glad you are doing ok Maryka I am planning hip surgery too. My first step is getting five teeth pulled.
I hope they know all the facts. Really appreciate all the information, thanks to all again. Would like to
know more about your experience with that hip replacement. Planning on soon.

As I was in comas for so long in 2007 I had to have five teeth pulled before I could get the ICD implant in 2008 I had to have antibiotics ( as Micelle pointed out) and even stooped 85mg asprin three days prior to procedure

I read everythng posted about heparin/coumadin. Some say it's not necessary to stop taking the coumadin, that a dentist should be able to control the bleeding. I suppose I'll leave it up to the experts and hope for the best. Just afraid of stroke since I had a tia two years ago with no damage. But since I need hip replacement so I can get back to some kind of a normal life, I'll pray for the best. Thanks for listening.

rubus

Latest posts

Back