Day 12

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil

Hi All,
Day 12 today and feeling pretty good. I have a furious appetite especially for protein, am sleeping ok'ish, pain very manageable - just sore in the morning - feel like a scrunched up piece of paper that needs to be unfolded, walking increasing distances each day and feeling emotionally and psychologically strong. My heart has not missed a beat and I have had no aFib whatsoever - can't tell you how good that one feels. My warfarin levels also seem to be staying within therapeutic range and proving not to be a pain (I know it's early days).

The main thing I notice is sleep - early afternoon I have to sleep. The need washes over me and cannot be ignored. Sleep I must!

So all in all only positive things to report.

I hope the others done around the same time as me are travelling a similar good path.

All the best.

Phil.

I feel similarly as you. I also need that afternoon nap, I'm on the same day of recovery as you basically. I am slowly getting over temperature issues each day (less sensitivity to warm/cold sensations). I did feel a little more sore today than yesterday which surprised me, but maybe it was because I was more active yesterday.

Back