Dawn-Marie?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never fear.....I talk to Dawn-Marie at least once a week & she is doing okay, in fact, she had some promising news for me the last time we talked.

Seems like Dr. Gutierrez, her cardio, was able to talk to another doctor in Cleveland that is willing to look at her case again & maybe, maybe try to do something about her valve. She was waiting for Medicare to give her the go ahead & to get the last details worked out.

I am going to call her either today or tomorrow to see where things are & then I'll let you know. I think she still has problems w/her PC & it bogs down on her.

Until then, keep your fingers crossed & say some prayers that there is light at the end of the tunnel for her afterall.

Thank you, Norma, for letting us know. I have been thinking about her for somethime now. My prayers for the best outcome.

Thank You Norma. She has been on my mind. I sure pray they can help her in Cleveland. Will look forward to hearing if she can go. Please let her know we are still praying for her. Thanks Norma!

I think of Dawn-Marie often as well. We're very lucky to have a friend like you, Norma, who stays in touch with Dawn-Marie and is willing to share updates between us all. Thank you, so much.

Please give my hopes for good news to Dawn-Marie.

Take Heart,
Pamela.

Norma, you are a blessing! Thanks for the update on Dawn-Marie. I took have been thinking about her and wondering how she is doing. Please give her our best and I will keep my fingers crossed for her.

Latest posts

Back