davidfortune's Surgery...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great news! Glad to hear everything went well. Hope he has a speedy recovery, looks like he's off to a good start.

Excellent news

Excellent news

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear he is doing so well, but make sure he still takes it easy and doesn't over do it. Take care, both of you.

Hello again... I am bringing my laptop to the hospital today in hope that I will be able to get a wireless connection. If David is moved out of ICU today and the internet is up, you will hear directly from David. Otherwise, I will post an update tonight. Ross... I didn't find a way to print the messages that were posted. Is there a way to do that? I want to read them to David this morning. He will like to know that you guys are thinking and praying for him. :) I am not familiar with this Forum and all the features, so I might have missed the printing capability. In case I didn't miss... here is a suggestion for you... Add a printing or Save as or download messages feature. It would help those who are at the hospital. Just a thought! I did copy/paste the postings in Word and printed them. Have a good day everyone and thanks again for all your postings.

Way to go David

Way to go David

I am so glad to hear that David is doing well. I will continue to pray that he is on his way home soon. I am sure David will be the type that you have to keep reminding him to take it slow. I overdid it a few times and it sets you back a bit. He is young and healthy I am sure he will want to be driving and getting out and about in the 2nd week. He will do well. God bless,

Randy

Priscilla. Thanks for being so thoughtful about popping in and keeping us updated. David has said many times what a gem you are and I hope, during this time of stress for you, you are totally aware of how much he appreciates you!

Glad to hear that David is already in such good shape! I'm sure he'll have no trouble accepting the Ross.

Wishing you both a speedy recovery. Hang in there! He'll do great!!

:) Marguerite

davidfortune said:
Hello again... I am bringing my laptop to the hospital today in hope that I will be able to get a wireless connection. If David is moved out of ICU today and the internet is up, you will hear directly from David. Otherwise, I will post an update tonight. Ross... I didn't find a way to print the messages that were posted. Is there a way to do that? I want to read them to David this morning. He will like to know that you guys are thinking and praying for him. :) I am not familiar with this Forum and all the features, so I might have missed the printing capability. In case I didn't miss... here is a suggestion for you... Add a printing or Save as or download messages feature. It would help those who are at the hospital. Just a thought! I did copy/paste the postings in Word and printed them. Have a good day everyone and thanks again for all your postings.

Go to the top of the thread. click on "thread tools" and then "show a printable version". Hank and Ross have thought of everything!:D Best wishes to David today.

Priscila - thank you for the update. I logged on this morning hoping to hear news about David. I am so glad that part is over for you all. I will be praying for an uneventful recovery for both of you. God Bless!

Adam,

No officially available public WiFi but some have left their network unsecured so we are just borrowing the unsecured connection.

Great news! now...a slow recovery...read lots of books, watch a little tv...and sleep...sleeep...sleeeeeep.

;)

Latest posts

Back