Dancing with the Stars

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
debster913 said:
(I, um, still have the issue of Cosmopolitan in which he's shirtless...shhh...) :eek:

Debi

I resisted the temptation to encourage you to scan the picture and post it - I'm old enough to be his mother, after all.:eek: But... I'm sure some of the younger woman here would appreciate it. :D :D :D So maybe you should?:D

(I've been here too long. I'm turning into the female Ross!)

So who's going next week? I was really surprised to see Heather in the bottom 2, I think she's very good. But most likely her dicey popularity with people who side with Paul might start causing a numbers problem.

Here's my prediction for the final 3 - Ian, Joey and Apollo.

Karlynn, I am older than the Paul generation, but my daughter is not. Her favorite Beatle is Paul, always has been since she was a child. She is one of those who was prejudiced in favor of Paul and didn't 'like' Heather. I defended Heather and after seeing her these weeks, my daughter has decided she likes her very, very much.

I admire Heather for all that she has done on Stars, but more, what she has done worldwide. My daughter was surprised by Heather's looks, but many have not heard of her horrible accident and the rebuilding of her body and face. I think her physicians did a marvelous job.

What we know about all the stars that are so popular and base our opinions of them on is only PR, but that's not the real person. Many believe this stuff and think that's all true. Much of the PR is a plain out lie. Is that one of the 'don't judge a book by its cover' kinda things!

Hooked

Hooked

I too am hooked on the show. Apollo has the cutest bum but I think Joey will win it. I have watched all the seasons and they just get bettter and better.Laila is good so who knows how it will turn out.

[/QUOTE] I used to have so much respect for you! ;)[/QUOTE]

I know!!! Isn't that just sad?! And I STILL watch the re-runs. I have found that for some odd reason, I cling to all my old shows of childhood and seldom watching anything new (I will never get enough Star Trek either, vintage or of the 80s or 90s) :p

That said, I will be rooting for Ian, but I think Apollo will win. He is simply fabulous. :D

Latest posts

Back