CT Results

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just an FYI, if the lump has been felt and manipulated a lot, it may get irritated and swollen. So it may seem bigger right now.

I also have fibrocystic breast disease. Caffeine can really exacerbate this condition, so if you take in a lot of caffeine, try cutting back. (Stopping cold-turkey will give you a huge headache.)

Thanks!

Thanks!

I want to thank you all for the support and advice. I am doing better today. Things are still on my mind but I am not dwelling so much. I am coping much better. I hope I continue on and don't slip back into that obcessive negative thinking.

Nancy,
Thank you so much for your kind words and GREAT ADVICE. You always give Great ADVICE. It didn't make me worry anymore than I already was. I basically understand that the best and only thing I can do is see how it is after my period. I am definitely going to have it checked again and if it is still there or it has gotten larger I am going to have additional tests. I also have to start doing those monthly exams on myself. I always get one done by my gyn every year. In between my yearly exams I only check them two or three times and probably not as thoroughly as I should. Thanks Again.

Take Care
Gail

Gail - another little suggestion. I know it is easy to worry and let the imagination get the best of you. Try this - every time you feel the worries coming on, go spend some quality time with those lovely daughters of yours and find out what is going on in their world. I'm sure you'll find that a lot more productive and a whole lot more fun as well. My thoughts are with you. Chris

Gail,
You've sure got a lot on your mind and I don't blame you one bit for being concerned. You've already got so much invested in your health that you want to protect the investment. Obviously, as the others have said, if you are concerned about one thing or another, get it checked out. What better way to ease your mind than to find out there was nothing seriously wrong.

On another note ...

We all get those feelings of things piling up on us like there is this pimple on my face only it might not be a pimple it might be cancer and I could die from it and then my kids would grow up without me and they will probably rob a bank because I wasn't there to teach them right from wrong and then they will go to jail and probably try to break out and kill a guard and then get sentenced to the electric chair and when they pull the switch it will use up so much power that the nuclear generating plant will explode and the world will cease to exist.

Sounds like a great idea for a country song :D

Cris

Latest posts

Back