Crazy Granny ??!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovejoy

formerly Beautiful Ozarks, near Branson, MO, now C
Hi all,
I just had to share the wonderful weekend I spent with my family. 2 of my 3 children and 4 of my 5 grandchildren spent the weekend at my home. For Christmas I got my 2 grandsons (ages 6 and 7) and son-in-law paintball guns for Christmas. And a spare for hubby(popeye) and I. Well we got the kids all suited and loaded up, and nothing would stop them from begging Granny to play with them ! So what did I do, idiot that I am ? I played !! And had an absolute ball!! Most fun I have had since before my AVR. And let me tell you, my 6 yr old Grandson is a crack shot. Granny has more than 1 bruise to show for it!! He has absolutely no fear. Then my future daughter-in-law got in on it. After I'm pooped out (more than 2000 paintballs later) we are sitting and visiting and she wondered how many people could go to their future mother-in-laws home and have as much fun as we did !! I have to admit though, that I am glad we live in the country with no close neighbors because if someone had seen me in the yard shaking my fanny at these kids saying ha ha can't shoot me, they would have me committed!!
A good time was had by all (except maybe my dogs, they wanted kids to go home) and kids are begging to come back this weekend for another round!

Grandchildren are the best and the fact that they always want us to "play" with them keeps us young!

Haha! I can just picture you shaking your fanny, too!

Haha! I can just picture you shaking your fanny, too!

Too funny. Thanks for sharing. Many hugs. J.

That sure does sound like a HOOT!...we often get the water-guns out over the Chrissy holidays especially as its usually over the 100 degrees here...

It really is fun to let ya hair down isnt it...

sounds like a marvellous time was had by all...

Latest posts

Back