Cort's Cousin

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greg a

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
In Memory of Jeremiah Pike
Jeremiah Pike, age 24, of Hudson, passed away unexpectedly after a brief illness on Thursday, February 10th at Gillette Childrens Hospital in St. Paul. Son of Bryan and Melia Pike. Brother of Benjamin and Rachel Pike. Arrangements are pending with the O'Connell Family Funeral Home of Hudson, 715-386-3725

//////////////////

Cort, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers as always and even more so during your time of grief....I am soooo very sorry bud.....Harrybaby

*nods*

Thank you, everyone.

As I posted on FB, he was in an automotive collision, February 14, 2002, that left him bedridden with multiple issues. He was in the hospital early last week fighting bi-lateral pneumonia and other issues.... He was a fighter ... and was loved by many....

:(

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * RT_06.2011_us66+NW USA
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Death tore the pages all away" __ Kenney Chesney __ 'Who You'd Be Today'

Little Brother, I am sorry I didn't respond to your FB post. Very sorry for your loss, but glad his life will be remembered with love by many. Your valve bro, Brian

My dear special Cort. I just stopped in here after a long time and found your so sad news. I am so sorry about your cousin. Please know that you have my fondest thoughts and sincerest condolences. Blessins.....

Awe....thank you everyone. Sure appreciate the additional thoughts/prayers.

I received a cool gift from my relatives in MN ... a copy of the book of poems they published for his 2002 birthday. Simply an awesome gift.

Cort | 37.m.IL.pigValve.pacemaker | 5 Monte Carlos + 1 Caprice Classic | * meet_04.16.11_Dwight.IL *
MCs.CC + CHD.models.HO.legos.RadioShows + RoadTrips.us66 = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"Nothing lasts forever" __ Guns N Roses __ 'November Rain'

Latest posts

Back