coreg

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpha 1

does anyone know if novacaine, that isnt spelled right, but anyway i read where if you are on coreg/carvidilol that it has something to do with anathesia, that you should be off of it for awhile before you have anesthesia, so if you get novacaine to get a tooth fixed, does that have anything to do with the medication, or is it just for a major anesthetic that puts you totally out? sorry about the spelling, i just started working and am on midnight shift and am always very tired. adam is on 37.5 mg a day 1 and 1/2 in the morning and 1 and 1/2 in the evening, they are 12.5 mgs. i am so worried about getting him through the dental things, i want to do everything as right as i can. havent been on as much because of work. this is really stressing me out like everything does. if anyone can help, i would appreciate it. thanks.
alpha 1

Don't discontinue your beta blocker without talking to your doctor that prescribed it. That's a good way to cause problems for yourself. You may want to call the dentist tomorrow too. Definitely inform the dentist of all the medications you're on before they begin the work.

I've had several dental procedures that probably included novacaine or carbocaine, and I can tell you that I never once missed a beat with taking my beta blocker. To my knowledge, I've taken my beta blocker every single day for about 5 years.

Latest posts

Back