Cookers Weigh In---Throw Down 8-27-07

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yesterday:
Protein shake for breakfast
Granola bar
Lunch - 1/2 greasy burber w/ everything and 8 or 9 fries

And here's where I went bad -
Went to our friends' house to to discuss houseboat plans - they had mini spring rolls - nuff said.

After church today, my wife wanted her usual two Krispy Kreme doughnuts. I had to reach into the cabinet at the country store to get them for her. ArrrrgggHHHH! None for me. :eek: I am having salmon and veggies for lunch.

Was looking back, and checking old records: In my 12 weeks of cardiac rehab in 2005, I lost only 2 pounds. I thought the rehab was great and I did get a lot of exercise but I must have recovered my appetite post-op and eaten like an oink-oink.

By contrast, in this Throw-Down, I already have lost a lot more than that (can't give numbers til tomorrow morning, but they are looking good. : ) :) :) :) :) :)

I would like to post my pre-pick up Granddaughter weight last Friday.:D I had lost another 1 lb..:D Now, can that age just 4 year old eat..:eek: She woke up both mornings at 6 a.m. saying I WANT grits..before I even had my coffee..after a bowl of grits, chocolate chip pancakes , sausage, fruit-loops..(she calls Fru-Fru)..then a hot dog for lunch..then more snacks....then Burger-King ( I was good-salad) and then Papa John's suppers.( I was too tired to eat.:p )........Met her folks for late breakfast at the Waffle House...Kate continued to eat..and everyone else;s breakfast looked sooooo good . I broke down and had a bowl of grits,eggs, 1 piece of toast..Nothing else today.....hoping I will be busy at Sunday Night chat to eat..So, I will post in the a.m... after I weigh..nekked.:p So, I am sticking to posting 1 lb. loss weight....making 3 lbs total since we started..:) Bonnie

Latest posts

Back