Cookers Weigh-In--Friday Throwdown 8-8

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it had something to do with anticipation over Cindy's return!;):)

I am anticipating her return, yes. I can't connect the incidents though. Maybe Freud would though. In order to really celebrate her return, I'd have to have the wine afterward. Right?

I am anticipating her return, yes. I can't connect the incidents though. Maybe Freud would though. In order to really celebrate her return, I'd have to have the wine afterward. Right?

That sounds reasonable, yes!

I will have a good result to post this week. Cindy didn't end up weighing in this week; she returns from Georgia tomorrow. I probably pulled ahead of her in total loss, but I can't prove it. :( However, I don't mind if she's ahead; it does give an incentive to continue. However, honestly I've had a very easy time staying on track since we started WW. Mental readiness is most of the reason for starting and staying on track.

You know...its great that the two of you diet as a couple, making it almost competitive puts some fun into it, and it seems to work.
My husband and I are the opposite. He never gains a pound and eats
everything that I want to eat:mad: I am being funny here , but there is
some seriousness to it too. Sometimes I don't want to cook the type of
meal he likes or he brings temptations in the house- like ice cream!!:D
It is so much better when you have common goals.
I just wanted to compliment your strategy and success as a couple.
Dina:)

You know...its great that the two of you diet as a couple, making it almost competitive puts some fun into it, and it seems to work.

Make him bring the Breyer's no-sugar ice cream in, or the Edy's no-sugar, Dina. DEE-lish! (Wise will confirm that; don't listen to The Chimp. :D

Thanks Dina. This is the only way it works for us. Cindy has dieted before without me and she's had limited success. When we get together with a common goal, and common eating plan, it works....finally...again. Been here, done this before. We refuse to look back again.

I do get to eat more than Cindy because I weigh more than her. This is sometimes a sore spot for her, so I have to zip my lip if I have a "treat." I do try to be kind about, but sometimes I slip. ;)

Thanks Dina. This is the only way it works for us. Cindy has dieted before without me and she's had limited success. When we get together with a common goal, and common eating plan, it works....finally...again. Been here, done this before. We refuse to look back again.

I do get to eat more than Cindy because I weigh more than her. This is sometimes a sore spot for her, so I have to zip my lip if I have a "treat." I do try to be kind about, but sometimes I slip. ;)

This is a great spin on the ThrowDown thread....partnering.... I believe that the Throwdown has been a big help and fun but when Sherry and I got on WW together we had more success....we also seem to get off track together too.....slow and steady, slow and steady is the way to go.....We both have been back on plan since vacation and things are looking down:D

Latest posts

Back