Cookers Weigh-In--Friday Throwdown 8-8

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superbob had fasting bloodwork this morning, so afterwards at about 11:30, he went to a Waffle House for a late breakfast. Nothing like listening to Desiree, DeeDee, and "Miss Cat" dish while frying up eggs and sausage. And man the grits were surely better than any they serve up down in South Carolina or similar precincts. :rolleyes: And that's what I love about The South! :cool:

Don't know about the caloric content of all this, but it was breakfast and lunch combined, after all. :)

Superbob had fasting bloodwork this morning, so afterwards at about 11:30, he went to a Waffle House for a late breakfast. Nothing like listening to Desiree, DeeDee, and "Miss Cat" dish while frying up eggs and sausage. And man the grits were surely better than any they serve up down in South Carolina or similar precincts. :rolleyes: And that's what I love about The South! :cool:

Don't know about the caloric content of all this, but it was breakfast and lunch combined, after all. :)

Doing the unexpected is good for the soul every now and then. You deserved to throw a little caution to the wind. You've had a lot of responsibility calling lately. So what are the perfect grits to SuperBob? I have had the SC grits; they were pretty good; Cindy loves them. I still prefer them as a breakfast item.

I will have a good result to post this week. Cindy didn't end up weighing in this week; she returns from Georgia tomorrow. I probably pulled ahead of her in total loss, but I can't prove it. :( However, I don't mind if she's ahead; it does give an incentive to continue. However, honestly I've had a very easy time staying on track since we started WW. Mental readiness is most of the reason for starting and staying on track.

LOL? continue to live in your fantasy world of bliss:rolleyes:;) ?. You have never had ?Grits Ala Cooker??. Not BTS but when combined with:eek:?..Katy-bar-the-door

Doing the unexpected is good for the soul every now and then. You deserved to throw a little caution to the wind. You've had a lot of responsibility calling lately. So what are the perfect grits to SuperBob? I have had the SC grits; they were pretty good; Cindy loves them. I still prefer them as a breakfast item.

Superbob prefers grits as a breakfast item just with butter, though there is a great restaurant hereabouts that cooks "catfish matrimony," Nawlins' style, using lots of grits to good advantage.

Superbob don't require no fancy fixings with his grits. Grits is grits. :D Hold the cheese for sure. But here is a website with some Southern variations:

http://www.grits.com/

(Cooker's "Katy bar the door" version sounds like something that rhymes with grits might be in play.) :p

Let me see if I understand that last post . . . grits and sex are beyond comparison?:confused:

I prefer avocados and sex myself, but to each his/her own!:p

I'm in the SuperBob grits vein for sure. I'm open to trying grits differently but only with other food. :p Avocados; now that's a food I'm in love with; I eat avocado a lot with grilled portabello mushroom sandwiches (also with high quality mozzarella, sauteed red onion and roasted red pepper).

Avocados?! That sounds like something straight from the Left Coast, where they ain't never heared of grits!

Left Coast . . . that's right.:confused:;):p
Throw in a glass of wine, and you'll feel positively FRENCH!:p:p:p

superbob prefers grits as a breakfast item just with butter, though there is a great restaurant hereabouts that cooks "catfish matrimony," nawlins' style, using lots of grits to good advantage.

Superbob don't require no fancy fixings with his grits. Grits is grits. :d hold the cheese for sure. But here is a website with some southern variations:

http://www.grits.com/

(cooker's "katy bar the door" version sounds like something that rhymes with grits might be in play.) :p

LOL LOL LOL :D

Latest posts

Back