Cooker's Throwdown Friday III ... 2-3-12

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Greetings!! I’m up a pound ... don’t know why ... don’t really care ... I’m walking, feeling great and my clothes are fitting better ... I could have waited and weighed tomorrow and been the same or even down but I have always started this on Thursday and I'm not going to changing now ... we all need to remember (especially me) that this deal is best accomplished in slow baby steps and that our weight will fluctuate ... One problem I have is that when I get into a good exercising routine I tend to think I can get away with a taste of this and a taste of that etc....

I hope all are well and that you are having success with your plan!!! February is a month of eating for TheChimp ... wedding anniversary, Valentines Day, Valversary and whatever else I can find to celebrate food!!!!:biggrin2:

2012 Race To St Paddy’s Day Start Weight: 226.5
Last Week: 219.0
This Week: 220.0
Race Stats: -6.5

Superbob was going to shed his superhero outfit and jump on the scales when a preschooler grandkid appeared at the door in hopes of having Pop-Pop Pancakes. So of course, SB obliged, and he had to consume a short stack for quality control purposes. Post-pancake of course is no time to weigh in, so Superbob will plan to check in tomorrow. Last weekend was caloric heavy, and Super Bowl will be chili and munchies time, but in between SB thinks he has done reasonably well. So we'll see what the scales say. Good luck to all.:thumbup:

I will do the same tomorrow. Wait and weigh tomorrow. I might not gain, but I will sure try hard not to pig out this weekend for the Super Bowl.:biggrin2::biggrin2: GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will do the same tomorrow. Wait and weigh tomorrow. I might not gain, but I will sure try hard not to pig out this weekend for the Super Bowl.:biggrin2::biggrin2: GO PATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brady better tighten his chin strap -- the big, bad G-Men are coming after him. :D

SB took DW to Sea Captain's House tonight for a special occasion. Seafood platter filled with fresh oysters, scallops, shrimp, and flounder, broiled. Yum! Then shared creme brule for dessert -- okay may have damaged tomorrow's weigh-in but it was some kinda good!

I stepped on the scale this morning and was 2.2 lbs above 160. :mad: HOLY COW !Who cares. I feel good hopefully it's just a glitch.:)

Last week: 160
This week: 162
Race Stats: 2

My starting weight was 139.0
Current weight: 138.5
up .3 from last week.
Sigh.

Really, I've been BEHAVING!!!

I managed to stay the same, but I don't know why it was so hard to do.:confused2:

Following last Thursday's weigh-in, I started a slow, but steady, upward spiral. No reason for it as far as I could tell. . . I was exercising and limiting my calories. Monday morning I was up 2.5 pounds and very discouraged, yesterday 1 pound, and today the same. I've got to do better than hold my own if I'm going to be where I want to be by summer.:mad2:

Grumble, grumble.

Last week: 155.5
This week: 155.5
Loss for the race: -3.5

Gaining or staying the same came get frustrating. Keep up the good work everyone, it will eventually pay off.

SB, you know that Cindy and I LOVE Sea Captain's House. The best of the best. At least you had really good food. I told Cindy where you ate and she said "Oh my gosh!" and her mouth watered!

As for us, we have had a very good week. Cindy will weigh tomorrow. We are on track with healthy eating, have a good eating plan, and have exercised some.

Here's my report:

WISE:

Starting Weight: 187.3
Last Week (2 weeks ago): 189.7
This Week: 188.2
Loss for the Week: 1.5
Gain for RTSPD: .9

Ooops. I should have reported my weight today. I'm down 1.5 pounds from yesterday. I'll just let it count toward next week!

Here's Cindy's report. This actually her first weigh in during this challenge, so it won't be a contender to win the RTSPD, but she's doing good this week!

CINDY:

Last Week: 153
This Week: 149.7
Loss: 3.3

She's happy to say the least!

Way to go, Kentucky folk! Lots of victories for you guys -- till the Saturday next fall when next you play Tennessee in football. We will be waiting for the Wildcats in Knoxville. Meanwhile, may your basketball team win the national championship and both of you finish 2 and 3 behind Superbob in the Race to Saint Paddy's Day! :thumbup:

Way to go, Kentucky folk! Lots of victories for you guys -- till the Saturday next fall when next you play Tennessee in football. We will be waiting for the Wildcats in Knoxville. Meanwhile, may your basketball team win the national championship and both of you finish 2 and 3 behind Superbob in the Race to Saint Paddy's Day! :thumbup:

That's fair! We'll take that!

Woke up early (3:00AM) with a headache I recognized and one that I have not had in years ... the cause PVC’s or flutter ... not sure which ... at this time the ticker seems to have settled down but it sure knocked my &^#%^ in the dirt:mad2: ... hope fatigue was the culprit and that a good days rest will set things straight ...

Woke up early (3:00AM) with a headache I recognized and one that I have not had in years ... the cause PVC’s or flutter ... not sure which ... at this time the ticker seems to have settled down but it sure knocked my &^#%^ in the dirt:mad2: ... hope fatigue was the culprit and that a good days rest will set things straight ...

Hope you're feeling much better now, Mr. Chimp. You know the drill: When in doubt, get it checked out.

Okay Chimp, how are you feeling? I hope a lot better.

We actually watched most of the SB (Super Bowl, in this case..hehe). By virtue of the fact that I chose not to watch the half time show, I feel like I stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Since it was Cindy and me and we didn't have or go to a party, we were culinarily behaved (if that works). Anyway, pleased with being on track and that a Manning won last night!

Latest posts

Back