Cooker's Throwdown Friday III ... 1-27-12

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superbob and Mrs. Superbob discovered a fine Italian buffet Friday night. Managed to limit self to one plate but it was heaping full of Italian delicacies. Yesterday had a four-course meal at P.F. Changs, using a gift card that SB won at a recent event. Oh man -- scrumptious! :thumbup: Will have the leftovers for dinner tonight.:smile2

Bottom line: Superbob will have to use all his superpowers just to hold the line on the weigh-in this week! :cool2:

Brad ... we all have gone days, weeks and even months without giving thought to diets or eating right ... don't give up ... we will be here when you are ready ... go back and read some of the older Throwdowns ... there were many times I gained and gained and gained ... it's ok ... it happens and we just start where we are when we are ready :thumbup:

Thanks Chimp, yeah with good intentions I wanted to drop more since I got such a good head start from the operation, but when I began to feel better so did my appetite.

I am working hard now to discipline myself to less portions and eating smarter. Seems once I began to cheat on eating heart healthy it became a way of life for me again.
Cheers

Brad

I'm sorry about not checking in. I will be MIA for a few days going to do some babysitting. Yeah:biggrin2:
Weight wise I maintained this week.
Good Luck to everyone
Earline

Brad ... I fully understand ... just remember that we can have a start new everyday

Bob ... sounds wonderful but you know that I know that you know what we both know and that is, oh what the hell ... enjoy!!!!

Earline ... good for you and I bet you lose a pound or two while baby sitting!!!!

PS: TheChimp is doing pretty good with his walking this week.....

Last edited:
I'm glad to read that you stayed the same, Earline. That's a victory in and of itself!

I'm also babysitting a grandchild this week. We redid the bedroom he shares with his cousin when they visit, and I'm still stiff and sore from the stretching and pulling.:eek2:

Sounds like good progress is being made this week. Cindy and I finally got back on track as of yesterday. We were just STUCK mentally. So I hope to turns this around and have some sort of loss by St. Patrick's Day.

Babysitting. Work! Work burns calories. I am not that desperate...hehe.

Sounds like good progress is being made this week. Cindy and I finally got back on track as of yesterday. We were just STUCK mentally. So I hope to turns this around and have some sort of loss by St. Patrick's Day.

Glad to hear you have climbed the mental mountain .... I think our mind set is the hardest thing to beat ... it is for me.... onward:thumbup:

Glad you and Cindy have a good mindset. That's 3/4 of the battle.:thumbup:

I survived a long day yesterday, and I'm preparing for another. It's hard to believe I raised five kids, with ease, at one time in my life.:eek2:

Latest posts

Back