Cooker's Throwdown Friday III ... 1-20-12

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Greetings ... sorry guys but I'm still in the shop and access to comp time is limited as DW does not want me to come in to the office to play on the computer; go figure:rolleyes2: ... I have managed to stay the same although this week has had a slip or two back to some sugary snack:eek2: ... Finishing up some test at the doctor and hope to get a clean bill-o-health today.... :thumbup:

Everyone seems to be in the right frame of mind for a good race!!! ... Let's keep off the good work!!!

2012 Race To St Paddy's Day Start Weight: 226.5
Last Week: 223.0
This Week: 221.0
Race Stats: -5.5

Superbob's starting weight in the RTSPD: 260 pounds (solid steel) :D

Superbob's weight last week: 260

Superbob's weight today (nekkid and empty but still steely): 258

Superbob's loss so far for the RTSPD: two pounds

:thumbup:

Good luck with your doc's visit and test results, Mr. Chimp! :smile2:

Fearless Leader: Superbob, you are the only Throwdowner who has responded to the noble Chimp's week-opening weigh-in call. Good for you!

Superbob: Why thank you, Fearless Leader. You wouldn't expect any less from the fighter for Truth, Justice, and the American Way, would you?

FL: And you had a two-pound loss, that's tremendous, considering it's steel weight and hard to shed.

SB: Anything for the cause, FL.You can count on Superbob. SB hopes he's not going to have to put on his flying cape and go have a friendly little visit of persuasion with those who have not reported in. :wink2:

Sorry, SB, I was WORKING!

Starting weight: 139.0
Last week's weight: 139.7
This week's weight: 137.9
Cumulative loss: -1.1 lb.

eh.

Congratulations to Cooker, for maintaining, SB for losing 2 pounds, and Laurie for her 1.1 pound loss! Great job, everyone!:smile2:

I missed my typical Thursday weigh-in due to an early am appt. to get results from bloodwork, then on to the beauty shop to get beautified!

I'm up a pound today, but I'm not discouraged. I'm a little ticked off that my hard work this week didn't pay off, and as a result, more determined than ever to shed it!

Last week: 156.5
This week: 157.5
Down 1.5 for the race

Ooops. I weigh 189.7 which is up 1 pound from last week. That's a gain of 2.4 for the RSPD. I sense a change on the horizon (I'm hoping).

Cindy hasn't weighed and will when she's good and ready; you know how that goes. This morning she asked what I weigh and I told her. She said "I figured you'd tell me if you were going to post it on the weigh down." LOL

p.s. If you didn't see this update, you either need new glasses or aren't reading slow enough. hehe

Well TheChimp is back online ... all is pretty much well in Chimpville ... my weight is coming down (219 this morning) ... I have started walking again at the directive of my good physician and I am sure that helps...

I have had some trouble with blood sugar (I’m not diabetic) and back and forth for test ... the last results came in the mail Saturday and I’m to report in for a back up blood test in three months ... anyway this little ordeal has me cutting way back on sugar and hopefully getting off my tush and walking the rest of the weight off ...

Have a great week!!!!
:thumbup:

Great to hear that things are going well in Chimpville, Mr. Chimp! Always good to get the computer networked again. The household of Superbob and Mrs. Superbob is now all-Apple; life is good! :thumbup:

As for blood sugar, if the doc eventually nabs you as pre-diabetic, don't fret. It can be managed. Can enjoy an occasional Krispy Kreme, just not the whole box. Which is moderation we Throwdowners try to exercise anyway. Superbob can be your adviser, if you need him to be. :thumbup:

Great to hear that things are going well in Chimpville, Mr. Chimp! Always good to get the computer networked again. The household of Superbob and Mrs. Superbob is now all-Apple; life is good! :thumbup:

As for blood sugar, if the doc eventually nabs you as pre-diabetic, don't fret. It can be managed. Can enjoy an occasional Krispy Kreme, just not the whole box. Which is moderation we Throwdowners try to exercise anyway. Superbob can be your adviser, if you need him to be. :thumbup:

Thanks Bob .... hope I don't need your services but if so I will give you a call:thumbup:

Now we've got Boston back, where's Austin? Boston to Austin connection, get it? :tongue2: Actually, I don't know that TexasWildflower is in Austin but she's in the Republic of Texas, so why haven't you reported in, Rhena? Doggone it, Superbob may have to make some flights to administer some needed discipline. (You notice Duffey doesn't dare get out of line.) :D:D:D

OK OK I'm here. I did weigh in on Friday just haven't posted. I'm up a pound. Really struggling. My total loss for the St Pat race is 4 lbs
Earline a/k/a Marie

Now we've got Boston back, where's Austin? Boston to Austin connection, get it? :tongue2: Actually, I don't know that TexasWildflower is in Austin but she's in the Republic of Texas, so why haven't you reported in, Rhena? Doggone it, Superbob may have to make some flights to administer some needed discipline. (You notice Duffey doesn't dare get out of line.) :D:D:D

Kiss my grits, Superbob!:tongue2::tongue2::tongue2:

Bob, you are a dead man :biggrin2:

OK OK I'm here. I did weigh in on Friday just haven't posted. I'm up a pound. Really struggling. My total loss for the St Pat race is 4 lbs
Earline a/k/a Marie

Earline, you are doing great ... 4 pound and we are still in the first few weeks of the RTSPD ... slow and steady wins the race!!!

So far TheChimp is being true to his new “lifestyle” .... I can’t use the word diet anymore, it just does not work for me ... I have always known that I had to permanently change the way I eat and get and keep my ass off the couch ... my recent medical test and a few ongoing age related issues (which truly piss me off:mad2:) have me ready, I think, to wage permanent war on my past gluttonous, sedentary lifestyle ....

I’m seeing results which keeps me going ... just need to keep on keeping on when the plateaus come along ... and they will come along ....

PS: I plan to take the RTSPD with pounds to spare:tongue2:

Latest posts

Back