Cooker's Throwdown Friday II...6-18-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
picture.php

View attachment 7038

Could be time to go into retirement:mad:

Starting weight.......233
Last Weigh in ............198
This week.....................200
Total Loss ..................33

If I posted right now, I would be up two pounds too.:eek:
But I'm not posting today!:p:p
We'll see what tomorrow brings . . . :rolleyes:

If I don't gain tomorrow, I will be surprised. I feel your pain Tbone, Mary & Cooker.

Cooker's Throwdown does not offer a retirement plan. The Ref would know the appropriate page in whatever rule book, but I do know there isn't one. ;)

It is about time for the scales to move leftwise...they kept going towards the right for a long time and it was starting to be discouraging and annoying. I hope many others will follow in my trend, including me in the coming weeks!

I'm actually down another .2 to 129.9, after a week of up and down with water weight. So I'm almost back to my goal weight. But I crave fatty, salty pasta with Italian sausage, followed by hot fudge sundaes!

Well here it is. Not good it seems that I will never hit 160 let alone 155.

STARTING WEIGHT - 173
LAST WEEK - 167
THIS WEEK- 168

Starting weight: 179
Last Weigh in: 176
This week: 177
Total Loss: 2...:( but up 1 from my last weigh in...
Goal 170

Las Vegas killed me, but getting back on track. Nice job Cooker!

Last edited:
Father's Day

Father's Day

What are you fellow dads doing for Fathers Day?

In my household it gets merged with DW's birthday, and we had an eat-a-thon yesterday. Lunch at a little country restaurant, dinner at a roadhouse with lots of fried oysters (me) and prime rib (her) -- and then of course lots of cake and ice cream. They also piled french fries on my plate, and I didn't touch them. Not out of steely resolve -- just didn't want them.

And this morning, I was drafted to make pancakes for the grandkids.

At this point, I think I would enjoy a day with nothing more than a tomato and egg sandwich or two. And some rest. I am tired of food -- never thought I would say that.

I weighed for some reason this morning. After the result, I weighed about four more times just to verify it. The scale shows I am down 2.5 since yesterday morning. Like how? I did not have a banner day in the goodness category. I'll take it, but do wonder if the scale would make up for it tomorrow.

SB, I never really do anything for Father's Day. I'm a step father and don't even always get cards or anything, so I've learned to not expect anything.

What are you fellow dads doing for Fathers Day?

In my household it gets merged with DW's birthday, and we had an eat-a-thon yesterday. Lunch at a little country restaurant, dinner at a roadhouse with lots of fried oysters (me) and prime rib (her) -- and then of course lots of cake and ice cream. They also piled french fries on my plate, and I didn't touch them. Not out of steely resolve -- just didn't want them.

And this morning, I was drafted to make pancakes for the grandkids.

At this point, I think I would enjoy a day with nothing more than a tomato and egg sandwich or two. And some rest. I am tired of food -- never thought I would say that.

Sounds like a fun day. Happy Birthday DW!! I somehow understand the tired of food feeling; have been there...rarely.

I weighed for some reason this morning. After the result, I weighed about four more times just to verify it. The scale shows I am down 2.5 since yesterday morning. Like how? I did not have a banner day in the goodness category. I'll take it, but do wonder if the scale would make up for it tomorrow.

SB, I never really do anything for Father's Day. I'm a step father and don't even always get cards or anything, so I've learned to not expect anything.

That's great, Wise. Unexpected good news on the scales is sweet.

Way to go Eva! .... You seem to be the hero of the week:) ... I may be down 1/4 pound but it could just be that I did not have my glasses on:rolleyes:

You are my hero, Cooker, and I wish I would do as good as you did with the weight loss. September is coming soon and way far away from my goal. But never mind. I was not as ready as I thought before:)

Latest posts

Back