Cooker's Throwdown Friday II ... 6-12-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Ok folks here we go on another week and I am warming up to get back on track .... you know if you start to fast you might pull something:D .... I hope everyone has had a great week and success on your plan .... summer is here in SC and I did not quite make ?Seedo Weight?:rolleyes: .... Have a great week and good luck!!!!

Summer in SC -- will it melt Superbob's steel body, that's the question. As SB sits here dripping with sweat after walking Superdawg, he thinks maybe it can. :cool:

Also, Mr. Chimp, is that "Seedo" weight or Speedo?

Summer's sprung in Southeast Missouri, too, and hitting the pool in my Speedo has helped me lose two pounds this week. :) Good luck to all Throwdowners!:):):)

Right now I am even but I still have one day left. Will post weight tomorrow.

I've been walking at lunchtime almost every day for 3 weeks, and last week cut back on my WW points to get rid of the creeping pounds. I am down a bit over 3 pounds since last Friday (yes, much of it is water, but I'll take it).
Start weight: 179? ish
Current weight: 130.7
Goal: 129

Up four .... the culprit, a bag of Almond Kisses almost every night, cheeseburgers, cobblers .... no excuses, no whining ... do as I say, not as I do:eek::p

Starting weight.......233
Last Weigh in ............194
This week.....................198
Total Loss ..................35

Okay SuperDuperBillyBob appears to be up 2 pounds since his last weigh-in, but down 12 since start of year.

He says "appears" because he has new scales. They appear to be very sturdy and precise, but SB doesn't know how they square exactly with the old, broken ones. But he'll assume they weighed roughly the same.

So anyway reports starting now should be more precise.

Congrats again to all, including the Chimp who is still under 200, a mark Superbob hasn't seen since his pre-football-playing days.

And please, please Cooker don't let Superbob know how to find Almond kisses. He already has enough on his hands in the form of blueberry scones. (They don't seem to have discovered cranberry-orange down here. Maybe the sex is so good here they don't need the better-than-sex cranberry-orange scones. :p

I lied. I lost another .6 today for a total of 3.8 for the week. :p
Oh, and start weight was actually somewhere around 173, not 179.

Like Superbob, I changed scales in mid-diet, and what was about 169 to start got confused with the WW scale's gratutous addition of 4 pounds. I get cornfused.

I've also got tons of work at the office, so I'm pretty much a ghost around here.

Down 29 lbs surgery on June 30th

Start 244 March 27
Today 215
Total 29 lbs

I wanted to lose at least 30 before surgery looks like I will make it.

Latest posts

Back