Cooker's Throwdown Friday II ... 6-12-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else have ? Five Guys Burgers and Fries? near them? ... Yet another battle TheChimp must fight in the war of the waistline .... good grief:mad:

No, but they are opening a Brown Bag Burgers shop here soon.

Was at a conference all week and sat on my posterior. Fortunately no gain, but feel like such a slug. I'm actually excited to get my 4 mile walk in tomorrow.

I was on vacation last week...Let off the focus way toooo much. gained about 7 lbs! I'll try to get it back down and post my results Friday...

There is just to much food, must resist; burgers, pizza, steaks, seafood, pasta, cookies, cakes, ice cream, buffets need help...................

I feel your pain .... If I started smoking and drinking vodka again I would be at 170 in no time .....

Now that's funny. You know when I was a sous chef I ate like a horse, but I was on my feet all the time moving and never got over 160. Since I've been on disability and not doing much of anything I barely eat (compared to what I used to) and can't keep the weight off.

DW announced, "I'm hungry -- I need protein!" Superbob knows better than to backtalk. So little later, we were bellying into Logan's Roadhouse. SB got two grilled pork chops, baked potato with only a little butter, and a salad with only a little dressing. Black coffee, no dessert. (Oh yes, also those peanuts that you are free to eat and then to stomp the shells on the floor. :D

All in all, guess this wasn't too big a setback for SB -- the pork chops, though, were huge. One would have been plenty. But SB is a member of the Clean Plate Club. :)

Still into erratic eating and don't know if the Man of Steel is going to pull out of the tailspin before becoming the Pillsbury Doughboy. :eek:

DW announced, "I'm hungry -- I need protein!" Superbob knows better than to backtalk. So little later, we were bellying into Logan's Roadhouse. SB got two grilled pork chops, baked potato with only a little butter, and a salad with only a little dressing. Black coffee, no dessert. (Oh yes, also those peanuts that you are free to eat and then to stomp the shells on the floor. :D

All in all, guess this wasn't too big a setback for SB -- the pork chops, though, were huge. One would have been plenty. But SB is a member of the Clean Plate Club. :)

Still into erratic eating and don't know if the Man of Steel is going to pull out of the tailspin before becoming the Pillsbury Doughboy. :eek:

Sorry SuperBob .... I have claimed the title of "Pillsbury Doughboy":mad:

Good choice, Superbob!:)
We eat at Logan's quite a bit (son manages the place), and I love their baked sweet potatoes. I usually eat one of the grilled chicken selections and a side salad, so I don't break the calorie bank.;)

There is just to much food, must resist; burgers, pizza, steaks, seafood, pasta, cookies, cakes, ice cream, buffets need help...................

Better stay away from me then. You just named my whole "Must have" menu.

Latest posts

Back