Cooker's ThrowDown Friday II.....10-31-08

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Greetings!!:) I hope everyone has had a great week!! ... This past week was a bit slow,ThrowDown wise ... We have a few MIA's and we hope you are well and will be back with us soon ... I guess this is like anything else, something you might need a break.......

I am down one pound this week ... I would have liked more but I go back to what Bonnie would say, "slow and steady, one pound a week is a good rate to lose" ... so in her memory I will take my one pound with gladness ... Have a great week:D

Starting weight........233
Last Week...................208
This week....................207
Weekly Change............ -1
Total Loss ..................26

Great job, Cooker!:)
Bonnie took great delight in this thread, and she would be tickled to know that you've been successful in staying with it.

Good job Cooker!

Here's our report:

CINDY:

Starting Weight: 170.4
Last Week: 132.2
This Week: 130.8
Weekly Change: -1.4
Total Loss: 39.6

WISE:

Starting Weight: 204.8
Last Week: 177.8
This Week: 176
Weekly Change: -1.8
Total Loss: 28.8

Cindy says, "I am .8 pounds from my WW goal. I will lose a few more pounds just to give myself some breathing room because I want to make lifetime with WW and STAY there."

Wise says, "I'm with Bonnie and Cooker...slow and steady."

Good job Cooker!

Here's our report:

CINDY:

WISE:

Cindy says, "I am .8 pounds from my WW goal. I will lose a few more pounds just to give myself some breathing room because I want to make lifetime with WW and STAY there."

Great job to you both!!! ... Cindy is "shaping up" to be the ThrowDown poster girl!!!! ... Way To Go Cindy!!!!!:)

Good goin' Cooker, Cindy and Wise. You guys are phenoms!

Superbob is taking a little break from the scales -- he seems to be stuck (has been for several months) at a weight that is not ideal by any means, but seems to be his norm for now. He is grateful to have lost 20 pounds. As his activity hopefully picks up, maybe he can start trimming some more pounds. It is hard to do it just with reduced cals because of the diabetes thing.

But Superbob will still be here to cheer you on -- and to scoop up any excess scones or muffins you want to get rid of. :)

Good job Cooker!

Here's our report:

CINDY:

WISE:

Tell Perry to scoot over!;)
He'll need to make room, because I'm packing my bags and moving in for the duration--a 15 pound loss on the scales!:p:p
Congratulations!:)

Good goin' Cooker, Cindy and Wise. You guys are phenoms!

Superbob is taking a little break from the scales -- he seems to be stuck (has been for several months) at a weight that is not ideal by any means, but seems to be his norm for now. He is grateful to have lost 20 pounds. As his activity hopefully picks up, maybe he can start trimming some more pounds. It is hard to do it just with reduced cals because of the diabetes thing.

But Superbob will still be here to cheer you on -- and to scoop up any excess scones or muffins you want to get rif of. :)

You have been through a lot and have maintained and are to be commended!!:) ? I?m sure once you are back to your regular walks with SuperDog that the weight will again start dropping!!! ? Glad to here that you are sticking around ... you are a major part of the ThrowDown success!!!:D

Oh Mary.....:D;)

I'm the REF, not Wonderwoman!:mad:

You need to recruit Cindy!:)

I somehow weigh a pound less today than last week. I don't know how; I had
an awful week.
BUT . . . I will take it!:p AND . . . if the scales weigh less tomorrow, I will edit my post to reflect the increased weight loss!;);)

I'm the REF, not Wonderwoman!:mad:

You need to recruit Cindy!:)

I somehow weigh a pound less today than last week. I don't know how; I had
an awful week.
BUT . . . I will take it!:p AND . . . if the scales weigh less tomorrow, I will edit my post to reflect the increased weight loss!;);)

Way to go .... one pound with a week like you have had is true victory:):) .... Now, I don't know about the re-weigh-in .... I will need to check the ThrowDown bylaws to see if the is permissible:D:p

Sorry to have been one of the MIA people. I've just been incredibly busy. What with getting our surrogate pregnant, working, trying to schedule my surgery, a birthday and all the little celebrations that continue into the week, it's amazing I'm still standing! :p

I have been fluctuating up and down (but mostly up) on the scales. I started this throw down (back in 2007 :eek: ) at 142. Today (if I recall correctly) I weighed 137. So altogether a loss of 5 lbs. But onceuponatime in this whole throwdown process I had lost a whopping 10 lbs. Didn't last a long time, unfortunately. But once things slow down a bit (if that EVER happens!) and I've got my ICD working the way it's supposed to, I'm going to try to get back into the swing of things so I can be in tip-top form by the time our babies arrive (yes, you read that right! We're having more than one! :eek: )

Keep up the great work, everyone! You're an inspiration. :D

ThrowDown Alert

ThrowDown Alert

I have already mentioned this to Wise and Cindy but I thought it warranted posting ? We need to be very careful the next few days ? Halloween candy leftovers not to mention the candy on sale the day after can be disastrous:eek: ? It greatly distresses me to think that all of your hard work is in jeopardy due to the obvious temptations.:(

As your devoted co-founder I have decided to offer my services.:) Any and all candy leftover should be immediately packed and sent to South Carolina in care of the Chimp.

Note: Snicker Bars may be sent c.o.d.:D:D

Niki,

I think you're doing really well, even though you say it's only been a five pound loss. That's great! :) And congratulations on the twins! How exciting is that!:p Woo Hoo!:p

Cooker, I'm not sending candy your way. If you're a true leader, you will set out on a Candy-Run, criss crossing the country, and dispose of the sweet treats, however you deem necessary.;):D

Niki,

I think you're doing really well, even though you say it's only been a five pound loss. That's great! :) And congratulations on the twins! How exciting is that!:p Woo Hoo!:p

Cooker, I'm not sending candy your way. If you're a true leader, you will set out on a Candy-Run, criss crossing the country, and dispose of the sweet treats, however you deem necessary.;):D

I like the pumpkin colored type ?. Very Halloweenish:p ?. Eat my way through leftover treats while crisscrossing the nation ?. Never thought of that ?. Might be a plan ?. First stop Kentucky and then Cape Girardeau :D

Niki,

I agree Niki, congrats!

But again I must call foul on The Chimp. He knows it is Superbob's job to fly in and collect all temptations -- candy, scones, equivalents -- and see to it that they are taken care of without burdening ThrowDowners. :rolleyes:

You all have done so good this week and make room because I have too. I am down 2 lbs this week so that makes 6 lbs since Pigeon Forge. I have a few more to lose to be where I was several months ago but I'm on my way. This week may be a tough one. I'll be in the Dominican Republic at an all-inclusive......D.A.N.G.E.R.O.U.S....for me weight wise. I will tread with caution.

I agree Niki, congrats!

But again I must call foul on The Chimp. He knows it is Superbob's job to fly in and collect all temptations -- candy, scones, equivalents -- and see to it that they are taken care of without burdening ThrowDowners. :rolleyes:

Holy smoke:eek: ?. Foul on the hair ?. Foul on the candy collecting ? Fowl, Fowl, Fowl :mad:? at this rate I will become a lame duck, er Chimp leader:rolleyes::p

Back